Windows 10: stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop

Discus and support stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 computer stuck in repair loop. It doesn't recognise there is sn admin account so won't open system restore etc options or command prompt.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SueHHHH, Sep 17, 2020.

1. SueHHHH Win User

stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop

Windows 10 computer stuck in repair loop. It doesn't recognise there is sn admin account so won't open system restore etc options or command prompt. I've tried holding power key down for eg 10 seconds over and over again, ten or so times on the run. It still won't start in safe mode.

I've tried pressing escape when restarting to access system menu to start in safe mode but just goes straight into the repair loop.

Any suggestions - without losing the docs, photos etc on there?

Sue

:)

SueHHHH, Sep 17, 2020
  2. JohnTsai1 Win User

stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop ...

Just did a windows point restore due to an unsolvable problematic development environment issue on the machine. The restore process appeared to have completed and, at the end, it stuck in "auto restart" process. After a while, I decided to manually power
    cycled the machine hoping it'd be okay since the restoration had completed afterall. Then upon power-on, the blue screen showed "Preparing automatic repair", followed by another screen showing "there aren't any administrator accounts
    on this PC
    ". No other option available at that point to proceed except by pressing "enter" key, then was led to "restart". It thus stuck in the endless loop. Can anyone help answering following questions:

1). What's the "known" way out to resolve the problem, I.e., retain my point restoration on the machine?

2). It is a "Samsung laptop (model: N740U3M), purchased in 2017, which come with Windows 10 installed). How do I get an original Windows 10 OS install media in case a fresh install is needed?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/advices you guys can offer.

JohnTsai1, Sep 17, 2020
  3. philc43 Win User
    HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

philc43, Sep 17, 2020
  4. stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop

stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop ...

Hi, JohnTsai1

My name is Jeffrey and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Try entering Safe Mode to repair

Press and hold the power button for 5 to 10 seconds to perform a complete shutdown

Do this three or more times.

If this does not work try the other way: force power off, press and hold the power switch for twenty seconds, then wait for ten and restart

Windows will start in the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt

Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced options - Reset this PC

Then you will have 3 options:

Keep my files and applications

Keep my files

Not save anything

Select the option that suits your needs and click Reset

If after executing these steps you still cannot log in, you can create a Windows USB to repair it.

I recommend you look for another computer to create a USB and repair Windows

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Check this link to recover your files when repairing Windows

https://www.backup-utility.com/windows-10/reins...

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repai...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

JeffreyCloutier, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop

1. stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop - Similar Threads - stuck preparing aumatic

2. Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair Loop: Beginning to get very frustrated with this new pc I built. I've had no issues for about two weeks, then I find that an ASUS program was causing bluescreens, and now my pc will not even boot no matter what I've tried. Every time that I turn it in, it tells me "Preparing...
  3. stuck at "Preparing for the Automatic repair" loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck at "Preparing for the Automatic repair" loop.: Hi,My laptop ACER ASPIRE V3-772G. is stuck at "Preparing for the Automatic repair" loop. It all happened after an incomplete update which was stuck at 98% and the laptop went unresponsive. I uninstalled the updates and system restore to a previous best point using F12. Upon...
  4. Stuck in a preparing to repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a preparing to repair loop: When I boot up windows it leaves me on the screen right after you can access bios and it forever loops. When I put it into repair mode it says “Preparing to Repair” takes about. 5 minutes and crashes before I can get to any of the options to repair the boot up… I would...
  5. Stuck in a preparing to repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a preparing to repair loop: When I boot up windows it leaves me on the screen right after you can access bios and it forever loops. When I put it into repair mode it says “Preparing to Repair” takes about. 5 minutes and crashes before I can get to any of the options to repair the boot up… I would...
  6. Stuck in a preparing to repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop: What the hell did you put in the optional updates? I can't even get to my boot menu, it's just stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair. I'm NOT HAPPY!! My machine is an Acer ES!-523-41EW, I've tried all the F keys but it won't go into the boot menu. I have a USB Win10 I was...
  8. stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop

stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop: Windows 10 computer stuck in repair loop. It doesn't recognise there is sn admin account so won't open system restore etc options or command prompt. I've tried holding power key down for eg 10 seconds over and over again, ten or so times on the run. It still won't start in...
  9. stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop ...

stuck in "preparing aumatic repair" and no-admin-account-found loop ...: Just did a windows point restore due to an unsolvable problematic development environment issue on the machine. The restore process appeared to have completed and, at the end, it stuck in "auto restart" process. After a while, I decided to manually power cycled the machine...
  10. stuck in Aumatic repair loop

stuck in Aumatic repair loop: i cannot get to the safe start mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-aumatic-repair-loop/eec57c8d-c7aa-4009-adc1-9dedddac38b4