Windows 10: Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop after installing a new cpu

Discus and support Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop after installing a new cpu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed my new ryzen 7 3700x cpu into my asus prime a320m-k motherboard and when I turn the pc on it boots into preparing automatic repair. the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dorian Jakubowski, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop after installing a new cpu

I installed my new ryzen 7 3700x cpu into my asus prime a320m-k motherboard and when I turn the pc on it boots into preparing automatic repair. the circle doesn’t even get half way round before the entire process repeating itself.

:)

Dorian Jakubowski, Aug 13, 2021
  2. philc43 Win User

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

philc43, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Preparing Automatic Repair Loop

I have recently bought a new computer and installed windows 10 on it, it was working fine until one of the cords got jammed in the CPU cooling fan. I took the cord out from the CPU cooling fan and after I rebooted my computer and the 'Preparing Automatic
    Repair' loop started. Does anyone know how to fix this?

CallanMcMahon, Aug 13, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop after installing a new cpu

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop after installing a new cpu

1. Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop after installing a new cpu - Similar Threads - Stuck Preparing Automatic

2. Preparing Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing Automatic Repair loop: Hi, Since today I have a very annoying problem. I keep getting my startupscreen saying 'Preparing automatic repair' loop' and after a few seconds switches to black screen and then back to 'Preparing automatic prepair'. This loop basicly goes on forever...what can I do??? My...
  3. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair loop: [IMG]When ever i start my pc i usually have to press F12 to get to the screen so i can click on boot manager idk why but the past 2 days when i click on boot manager to boot to windows i get this and then the troubleshoot menu, Ive tried reseting my pc but it says i am unable...
  4. Preparing Automatic Repair Loop

Preparing Automatic Repair Loop: Hello, I have been working on this for about two days with no luck. I start up my laptop, the HP logo shows and it has a loading ring for about 5 seconds. It then says Preparing Automatic Repair. After about a minute I get an error that says "Your device ran into a problem...
  5. Still stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop

Still stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop: The other day my computer suddenly shut itself down and then when I turned it on again all I see is my motherboard's manufacturer logo, spinning dots and the text saying "preparing automatic repair". Next thing I know it's going in a loop, going completely black, then going...
  6. Laptop stuck in "preparing automatic repair" loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in "preparing automatic repair" loop: So I was using my laptop and it suddenly restarted and then displayed the message " Preparing automatic repair" and the Toshiba logo (manufacturer of the laptop). I have left for 3 hours and it is still stuck in the same screen. I tried restarting the laptop, booting into...
  7. Laptop stuck in "Preparing automatic repair" loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in "Preparing automatic repair" loop: So I was using my laptop and it suddenly restarted and then displayed the message " Preparing automatic repair" and the Toshiba logo (manufacturer of the laptop). I have left for 3 hours and it is still stuck in the same screen. I tried restarting the laptop, booting into...
  8. Preparing Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing Automatic Repair loop: I did a system restore to stop some startup apps from appearing and to keep my pc up to speed. After finishing this I tried to startup a game on my desktop. However the game said that some files were missing. So I restarted my pc but went into the preparing automatic reapir...
  9. preparing automatic repair Loop!!

in Windows 10 Support
    preparing automatic repair Loop!!: I tried Everything in repair mode. Start up repair, system restore( cant click next because it says "You must enable system protection on this drive). I even tried command prompt method to restore but while restoring i get another message system restore did not complete...
  10. Preparing Automatic Repair Loop

Preparing Automatic Repair Loop: I'm stuck in an automatic repairing loop I guess and the things I've tried so far haven't worked. I tried doing the 3 power-offs and I got to the blue screen, but when I tried to go into safe mode it just brought me to this[IMG] I also tried resetting the PC while keeping...