Windows 10: STUCK IN Recovery

Discus and support STUCK IN Recovery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The BSOD started after I cleaned the windows.old like I usually do with ccleaner but this time it caused infinite BSOD when I rebooted. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdlikesBeds, May 18, 2016.

1. STUCK IN Recovery

The BSOD started after I cleaned the windows.old like I usually do with ccleaner but this time it caused infinite BSOD when I rebooted. It is completely stuck in recovery without being able to do anything. Can't reset as it will reboot halfway through the reset. Tried using a bootable usb to repair windows but it gave an error about no usb ports available. Tried a few command prompt commands but it cannot find the files associated with the commands. I'm not sure what else I can do. There isn't an error popping up just says that windows could not start up properly. Need major help. It's a tablet: Nextbook Flexx 10.

:)

EdlikesBeds, May 18, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Recovery Stuck

I have reset many systems, typically it has taken 1 - 3 hours with keep files and apps option selected, dependent on the amount of user data on the system.

If your laptop has been at this since 2.30pm yesterday, something is wrong, it should not take that length of time, if there are any peripherals plugged into your laptop, especially USB devices, unplug them and see if the process completes in a reasonable
    amount of time . . .

Failing that, you can give it more time, but I doubt after this length of time that the reset process will continue.

You may have to perform a hard shut down (pressing the power button for 5 - 10 seconds), then the reset process may complete, it may not and you might have to perform a clean install!

I would definitely try unplugging any USB devices first and give the reset process some more time, before attempting a hard shutdown . . .

I Hope this Helps!

DaveM121, May 18, 2016
  3. stuck in recovery

I recently imstalled windows 10 clearing all previous data on driver. It worked fine till one day it keeps going to autonatic repairs. I tryed reusing the windows 10 dvd but it goes back to automatic repairs. I tried pressing the f8 abd enter keys but
    none work for me. Please help me fix this problem.

AlexanderElliot, May 18, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

STUCK IN Recovery

What about doing a restore to factory state? It will wipe everything so hopefully you have all your data backed up.

See here for a video: Nextbook Reset: Model NextBook 10.1 NXW10QC32G - YouTube

Also:

Ztruker, May 20, 2016
Thema:

STUCK IN Recovery

1. STUCK IN Recovery - Similar Threads - STUCK Recovery

2. What to do if you're stuck on recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if you're stuck on recovery mode: I recently restarted my laptop because it was running slow but ever since I've been stuck on recovery screen saying locks like windowsdidn't load properly and everything options that's helpful is locked by defaultuser 0 and that's not my account so I don't know the passwordI...
  3. What to do if you're stuck on recovery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do if you're stuck on recovery mode: I recently restarted my laptop because it was running slow but ever since I've been stuck on recovery screen saying locks like windowsdidn't load properly and everything options that's helpful is locked by defaultuser 0 and that's not my account so I don't know the passwordI...
  4. What to do if you're stuck on recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. stuck in windows recovery environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck in windows recovery environment: my laptop was slow and i decided to reset it with keeping my files as it is. I had no internet connection and during the process of installing power went off and my laptop switched off and now when I turn it on its stuck in windows recovery environment. what to do?...
  6. stuck in windows recovery environment

stuck in windows recovery environment: my laptop was slow and i decided to reset it with keeping my files as it is. I had no internet connection and during the process of installing power went off and my laptop switched off and now when I turn it on its stuck in windows recovery environment. what to do?...
  7. stuck in windows recovery environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Stuck on recovery screen

Stuck on recovery screen: My pc has been on a blue recovery screen for 10 days now, the error is 0xc000000f and it says windows system 32. When i hit enter or F8 like it says, my screen just flashes black and it’s still on the same screen. My bootable drive should arrive today but i’m worried it won’t...
  9. Stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on recovery screen: My pc has been on a blue recovery screen for 10 days now, the error is 0xc000000f and it says windows system 32. When i hit enter or F8 like it says, my screen just flashes black and it’s still on the same screen. My bootable drive should arrive today but i’m worried it won’t...
  10. Stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging