Windows 10: Stuck in repair after downgrade fail

Discus and support Stuck in repair after downgrade fail in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So after installing w10 without problems it seemed to have slowed my computer down and since I didn't like it I decided to downgrade again to 8.1. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rasjen14, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Rasjen14 Win User

Stuck in repair after downgrade fail

So after installing w10 without problems it seemed to have slowed my computer down and since I didn't like it I decided to downgrade again to 8.1. But for some reason it failed and now I'm stuck in repair mode that fails every time, same goes for reboot. I'm far from an expert so I don't really know what else to do. Any suggestions would be great.

:)

Rasjen14, Aug 7, 2015
  2. joutlk Win User

Stuck in airplane mode after upgrade

Stuck in Airplane mode - troubleshooting failed

No Cortana

Upgraded from Win 8.1 after continuous pestering to 'upgrade'

Lenovo Ideascentre

Will gladly downgrade again if this is possible

joutlk, Aug 7, 2015
  3. windows phone failed recovery repair.

My Lumia 640 failed at the recovery repair. I need to downgrade my phone to windows 8.1. What do i do to downgrade to windows 8.1 so my phone will perform correctly.

donaldbarker_1032, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Stuck in repair after downgrade fail

1. Stuck in repair after downgrade fail - Similar Threads - Stuck repair downgrade

2. Stuck on a downgrade bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on a downgrade bootloop: So I’ve recently upgraded to windows 11 but a few of my apps weren’t compatible with it so I decided to downgrade. But as it was downgrading it got stuck in a loop and keeps giving me the blue screen of death and restarting the boot loop. Any help?...
  3. Stuck on a downgrade bootloop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on a downgrade bootloop: So I’ve recently upgraded to windows 11 but a few of my apps weren’t compatible with it so I decided to downgrade. But as it was downgrading it got stuck in a loop and keeps giving me the blue screen of death and restarting the boot loop. Any help?...
  4. Stuck on a downgrade bootloop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows repair failed after upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows repair failed after upgrade: Hi Team,I tried to upgrade my Personal PC from Windows 8 to Windows10 and during the process of this upgrade it crashed. Now its automatically going to the repair mode and unable to repair the upgrade or unable to restore the old version. Now I have downloaded the Windows 10...
  6. Windows repair failed after upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows repair failed after upgrade: Hi Team,I tried to upgrade my Personal PC from Windows 8 to Windows10 and during the process of this upgrade it crashed. Now its automatically going to the repair mode and unable to repair the upgrade or unable to restore the old version. Now I have downloaded the Windows 10...
  7. Automatic repair failed after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair failed after update: So I had a windows update last night and installed it. When I restarted my computer it went to the blue screen and said bad system config info. I tried everything to repair. I tried startup repair, which failed, I tried all the command prompt stuff from videos and failed,...
  8. After system restore fail, my laptop is stuck at repair settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After system restore fail, my laptop is stuck at repair settings: Hello! My laptop just got stuck on the troubleshoot or restore settings. I also forgot my password and when i click on forgot my password it my laptop restarts and it just becomes a loop. Pls help...
  9. After running update to 10.0.18362.1 Startup fails stuck flashing bluescreen. Repair...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After running update to 10.0.18362.1 Startup fails stuck flashing bluescreen. Repair...: I've updated my 2018 Acer laptop to the latest version of windows 10. Now when I try to start up the machine it gets stuck in a loop flashing my desktop background and a blue screen. If I button mash to get into advanced startup eventually I can attempt to start in safe mode...
  10. Windows 10 broken and stuck on automatic repair loop after reset failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 broken and stuck on automatic repair loop after reset failed: my laptops stuck in the advanced repair screen after various reset attempts - I started having issues with my laptop crashing with bsod memory management and critical process error - i tried updating windows but it got worse so I did a fresh start, however, the problem...