Windows 10: Stuck in repair after downgrade fail

Discus and support Stuck in repair after downgrade fail in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So after installing w10 without problems it seemed to have slowed my computer down and since I didn't like it I decided to downgrade again to 8.1. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rasjen14, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Rasjen14 Win User

Stuck in repair after downgrade fail

So after installing w10 without problems it seemed to have slowed my computer down and since I didn't like it I decided to downgrade again to 8.1. But for some reason it failed and now I'm stuck in repair mode that fails every time, same goes for reboot. I'm far from an expert so I don't really know what else to do. Any suggestions would be great.

:)

Rasjen14, Aug 7, 2015
  2. joutlk Win User

Stuck in airplane mode after upgrade

Stuck in Airplane mode - troubleshooting failed

No Cortana

Upgraded from Win 8.1 after continuous pestering to 'upgrade'

Lenovo Ideascentre

Will gladly downgrade again if this is possible

joutlk, Aug 7, 2015
  3. windows phone failed recovery repair.

My Lumia 640 failed at the recovery repair. I need to downgrade my phone to windows 8.1. What do i do to downgrade to windows 8.1 so my phone will perform correctly.

donaldbarker_1032, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Stuck in repair after downgrade fail

1. Stuck in repair after downgrade fail - Similar Threads - Stuck repair downgrade

2. Attempting repairs stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Attempting repairs stuck: so, i have sony vaio. Yesterday i played like 3-4 hours, and now i opened my laptop and this happened [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attempting-repairs-stuck/d8f6cd82-f5ce-4c6f-b20a-c3ee2eb18862
  3. Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic start up repair, repair failed" loop.

Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic start up repair, repair failed" loop.: Everything was working fine, but today when I started my pc, it automatically started "Start up repair", after few minutes, it failed with error "Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" Screenshot(not my PC's, but this image looks exactly like the error in my case):...
  4. Stuck on automatic repair

Stuck on automatic repair: Ok so recently, as in this morning, i was cleaning out my pc when i got the bsod. I was able to boot onto the desktop every few times a restarted my pc, but after about 30 minutes no applications would work. So i looked for a solution to this and now I'm stuck on the...
  5. Failed windows update. Stuck in an auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed windows update. Stuck in an auto repair loop: Windows updated fine while logging off. But upon logging back in. Windows gave me and error and said it was undoing changes. Once it was complete it restarted and.. Failed to update and undid changes again. So on so on So I activated windows automatic repair, and proceeded...
  6. Stuck in Repair loop

Stuck in Repair loop: I commpressed my c drive to save space on my laptop. It shutdown midway through and hs been stuck ina ''diagnosing your pc'' ''system repair loop ever since. I have tried to factory reset but it always says something is wrong and no changes were made. I thought the problem...
  7. Automatic Repair failing to repair PC

Automatic Repair failing to repair PC: My power went out as my computer was shutting down and ever since than I've been getting blue-screened at start-up. Automatic repair has consistently failed and I've been unable to reset my computer as well. At this point I'm not really sure what else to do....
  8. Scanning & Repairing stuck?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning & Repairing stuck?: "Scanning and Repairing Drive E: 9% Complete" has been running for about 11 hours now. Not sure if this is normal or if there is something I should do to abort this. 77398
  9. Stuck in Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Repair Loop: I recently updated to build 10130 and now I'm stuck in a "Preparing Automatic Repair" -> Restart loop. Any thoughts on how to fix this? 6468
  10. Windows 10 to 7 downgrade stuck

Windows 10 to 7 downgrade stuck: Hello. I am using the Lenovo G550 laptop. I had various troubles with Windows 10. So I chose the option to Go Back to Win 7 from the Settings. It shows the "Restoring your previous version of Windows" and restarts on its own and shows the same message again. This has...