Windows 10: Stuck in repair/windows boot manager loop error 0xc0000225

Discus and support Stuck in repair/windows boot manager loop error 0xc0000225 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; thanks so i can run chkdisk from linux command line? Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickSee, Jul 21, 2017.

1. NickSee Win User

Stuck in repair/windows boot manager loop error 0xc0000225

thanks so i can run chkdisk from linux command line?

NickSee, Jul 27, 2017
  2. NickSee Win User

and yes, PLEASE, ask for help

NickSee, Jul 27, 2017
  3. axe0 New Member
    I don't think chkdsk can be run from a Linux environment

4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. Stuck in repair/windows boot manager loop error 0xc0000225 - Similar Threads - Stuck repair boot

2. PC stuck in repair boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck in repair boot loop: Hi, I have an i7-6700k with a MSI Z170A gaming m3 mobo, and 32 gigs of Corsair dom plat ram normally running at 3100mhz, rated at 3200. I tried moving the speeds up to 3200,but now my computer is stuck in the auto repair boot loop and i cant do ANYTHING. It won't allow me to...
  3. Windows Boot Manager stuck in Automatic Repair loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Boot Manager stuck in Automatic Repair loop.: Hi. I recently installed in my computer a distro of Linux OS, and partitioned the HDD for it, so that now my computer has two boot options at startup. After the installation of Linux, Windows still managed to boot normally as it always did.At some point, I decided to try...
  4. Windows Boot Manager stuck in Automatic Repair loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Boot Manager stuck in Automatic Repair loop.: Hi. I recently installed in my computer a distro of Linux OS, and partitioned the HDD for it, so that now my computer has two boot options at startup. After the installation of Linux, Windows still managed to boot normally as it always did.At some point, I decided to try...
  5. Windows Boot Manager Error 0xc0000225: "The boot configuration data for your pc is missing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Boot Manager Error 0xc0000225: "The boot configuration data for your pc is missing...: I cannot boot into Windows. I have created USB media to repair my installation. Startup Repair was unable to repair the drive. SFC will not run I've been following the steps here but some seem a little extreme/confusing to me....
  6. Stuck in boot loop automatic repair.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in boot loop automatic repair.: My laptop ran out of charge and turned off automatically. When i turned it on it showed "preparing automatic repair" and shows this blue screen.when i clicked continue it brought me back to the same blue screen. Plz help me What should I do?[IMG]...
  7. Boot Loop 0xC0000225

Boot Loop 0xC0000225: Woke up turned my computer on and it won't boot and gives this error. I tried fixing the boot files and bcd and all the standard things and the only thing that fixed it was a clean install of windows 10 version 1909. I did nothing to cause this the computer was shut down...
  8. Windows 10 boot error 0xc0000225.

Windows 10 boot error 0xc0000225.: Recently I was trying to install another boot system on my Windows 10 volume system with a tool to install a dual boot system without a CD/DVD or USB, but after I've failed I have opened my Windows 10 volume system and there was too many files, and there was a "Unstaill.exe"...
  9. im stuck on error 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im stuck on error 0xc0000225: hi i have absolutely no idea what im doing and i need help im stuck on the error code 0xc0000225 and my laptop wont boot up properly ive tried all the online methods but none of them work i read somewhere i need to boot up windows 10 from a usb drive, however, i downloaded...
  10. Automatic repair loop with Error code 0xc0000225

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatic repair loop with Error code 0xc0000225: My computer had been stuck in an automatic repair loop. The error code is 0xc0000225 and it says that the operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors. File: \WINDOWS\system32\config\system. I have tried repairing my...
Tags: