Windows 10: Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset

Discus and support Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am runnung Win10 and for a couple of days my PC is running bit slower, buggy and I wanted to do Reset done that couple times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NikolaLazovic1, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset

Hello,

I am runnung Win10 and for a couple of days my PC is running bit slower, buggy and I wanted to do Reset done that couple times before.

After Reset is done I ve noticed that my monitor is not turning ON. My TV is connected to PC as well so I turn TV on just to check if I have something over there. And yes, somehow TV is first display. However there is the problem as I am stucked in Restart Loop.

I can enter BIOS but not much I can see helpfull over there except Boot Settings but Boot is fine.

Tried to Power ON/OFF to get some sort of Repair options but nothing.

Tried to press and hold F8 while booting to get in Safemode but all I get is Boot options again.

Any thoughts...what should I do?

:)

NikolaLazovic1, Feb 9, 2020
  2. dizatt Win User

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset [​IMG]

dizatt, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Dj3Dub Win User
    BSOD Loop restart.

I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It appears that this has made the problem worse. I went to startup this morning and am getting the same thing. Did the same steps of hitting reset and or holding the power button to shutdown. After this I am getting BSOD that keeps restarting and BSOD in a loop. The next boot loaded with repair options. I attempted to do startup repair and have been unsuccessful. How to get out of BSOD restart loop? Thanks!

Attachment 34523

Dj3Dub, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset

Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset

1. Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset - Similar Threads - Stuck Restart Loop

2. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process: Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help.I was clearing down a Lenovo Yoga 510 running Windows 10 for a colleague to use after I got a new laptop.I used the method of -- settings- update and security- recovery- reset this PCAnd followed the prompts through.Multiple times this...
  3. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process: Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help.I was clearing down a Lenovo Yoga 510 running Windows 10 for a colleague to use after I got a new laptop.I used the method of -- settings- update and security- recovery- reset this PCAnd followed the prompts through.Multiple times this...
  4. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in restart loop after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in restart loop after restart: I restart my PC and it is stuck in a restart loop. I waited for 1 hour and a half but it won’t go into automatic repair. It just shows the start up screen with the HP logo and the loading circle as usual. But when the logo and the circle thing disappears, it reappears a few...
  6. Stuck in restart loop after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in restart loop after restart: I restart my PC and it is stuck in a restart loop. I waited for 1 hour and a half but it won’t go into automatic repair. It just shows the start up screen with the HP logo and the loading circle as usual. But when the logo and the circle thing disappears, it reappears a few...
  7. Stuck in restart loop after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Reset Windows Stuck in Restart Loop at 64%

Reset Windows Stuck in Restart Loop at 64%: Recently, I have been getting random bluescreens throughout the day on my HP x360 laptop. In an attempt to fix it, I decided to Reset my device. However, at 64%, it restarted in the middle of it. After restarting, it went to the Reset screen, which was stuck at 64%, for a...
  9. Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.

Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.: I reset my device, cleared all my files, and everything was going smoothly. But, after getting to a certain point in the startup, and answering the time, date, and language questions, I get a 'Why did my PC restart?', promt, if you know the one. It says to plug in my PC,...
  10. Stuck Restart loop after network reset

Stuck Restart loop after network reset: After trying to network reset my pc, I let it do its thing and when it restarted, I keep getting “automatic restart windows has ran into a problem” I tried turning off automatic restart on computer error. Trying to run safe mode, cmd prompt, or reseting the computer leads to...