Windows 10: Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.

Discus and support Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reset my device, cleared all my files, and everything was going smoothly. But, after getting to a certain point in the startup, and answering the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaveCarpenter3, May 1, 2019.

1. Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.

I reset my device, cleared all my files, and everything was going smoothly. But, after getting to a certain point in the startup, and answering the time, date, and language questions, I get a 'Why did my PC restart?', promt, if you know the one. It says to plug in my PC, connect to WiFi, etc, which I do, but, when I click next, it loads, seems to be installing, then restarts, which loops me back to that promt.

The main issue is, since I just reset, I can't even sign in and get into the PC, I'm stuck between booting up and the promt. I've tried entering safe mode, resetting it again, and haven't been able to fix it.

Really stumped on this one, any help appreciated, thanks.

:)

DaveCarpenter3, May 1, 2019

2. Laptop Reset Loop

I decided to reset my laptop that i am using using an hdmi, because of broken lcd, i fully reset the laptop then when it turned on its stuck on a loop 64 % installation then restarts, then does the loop over and over again everytime i boot it up. is there
    a fix for this? i use this laptop for programming so its important to me.

VinceSantos123, May 1, 2019
  3. laptop reset stuck at 64% loop

Hi Paul,

To assist you with your concern on your laptop reset stuck at 64% loop, you may access the helpful related links provided below.

You may refer to this informative post from Abdul_Malik, this was helpful for several community members and it also

may be helpful to you. Please access it through this link:
    Windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting.

For additional information, you may also check on the post of ThofikhAhamad in this link:

Window 10 Reset stuck at 66%.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks.

Jesrael Bor, May 1, 2019
  4. Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.

Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.

1. Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop. - Similar Threads - Stuck restart loop

2. Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop: I accidentally shutdown my pc while it was resetting wipes everything then it started looping on and off and every single time it does it shows the screen it was on for a split second then repeats. I tried shutting it down and opening it again multiple times but it did...
  3. Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop: I accidentally shutdown my pc while it was resetting wipes everything then it started looping on and off and every single time it does it shows the screen it was on for a split second then repeats. I tried shutting it down and opening it again multiple times but it did...
  4. Laptop stuck in restart loop

Laptop stuck in restart loop: I recently just cleaned my HP laptop and wanted to factory reset it. And I chose the method of cloud download instead of local install for windows. I’m not really sure what happened I left to pick my child up and when I came back it had a pop up stating:“The computer...
  5. Laptop stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck in restart loop: I recently just cleaned my HP laptop and wanted to factory reset it. And I chose the method of cloud download instead of local install for windows. I’m not really sure what happened I left to pick my child up and when I came back it had a pop up stating:“The computer...
  6. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process: Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help.I was clearing down a Lenovo Yoga 510 running Windows 10 for a colleague to use after I got a new laptop.I used the method of -- settings- update and security- recovery- reset this PCAnd followed the prompts through.Multiple times this...
  7. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process: Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help.I was clearing down a Lenovo Yoga 510 running Windows 10 for a colleague to use after I got a new laptop.I used the method of -- settings- update and security- recovery- reset this PCAnd followed the prompts through.Multiple times this...
  8. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

9. Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset: Hello, I am runnung Win10 and for a couple of days my PC is running bit slower, buggy and I wanted to do Reset done that couple times before. After Reset is done I ve noticed that my monitor is not turning ON. My TV is connected to PC as well so I turn TV on...
  10. Stuck Restart loop after network reset

Stuck Restart loop after network reset: After trying to network reset my pc, I let it do its thing and when it restarted, I keep getting “automatic restart windows has ran into a problem” I tried turning off automatic restart on computer error. Trying to run safe mode, cmd prompt, or reseting the computer leads to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop stuck in restart loop

2. after factory reseting the laptop my laptops screen is getting on and off

3. dell laptop stuck restarting after reset

4. how to fix a laptop stuck in a restart loop