Windows 10: Stuck in restarting screen

Discus and support Stuck in restarting screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I check windows update I found an update called cumulative update for version 2004, after update and installation it asks for restart so I close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DEEPAKP 911, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Stuck in restarting screen

When I check windows update I found an update called cumulative update for version 2004, after update and installation it asks for restart so I close everything and click on the restart button but it stuck in the restart screen and nothing happens even after fee hours. My computer works fine before but it is now stuck in the restart screen. Please help

:)

DEEPAKP 911, Aug 17, 2020

2. Stuck on restarting screen

Hi Ashley,

It's really odd that your computer doesn't continue to restart and even got stuck on the restarting screen. However, since you're using a laptop, we suggest that you remove and put the battery back in your laptop, then boot it up again. Once your computer
    boots up completely, we suggest that you restart your computer and see if the issue persists.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Hendry Win User
    Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksStuck in restarting screen :)

Hendry, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Stuck in restarting screen

Stuck on Restarting Screen

Hi

I have a Lenovo YOGA 910-13IKB laptop and its stuck on the blue restarting screen.

I’ve read some of the suggested fixes but they don’t appear to work.

Is there info on current options that may work for this type of computer

Thanks

Jason

JasonPfingst, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in restarting screen

1. Stuck in restarting screen - Similar Threads - Stuck restarting screen

2. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  3. Laptop Stuck on restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Stuck on restart screen: My laptop has been stuck on the restart screen for a few hours now and i have tried to bring up any other screen with no success. I’ve tried hard shutoff and ctrl+alt+delete, and have unplugged it from the power source and its an XPS 2 in 1 so i cannot remove the battery...
  4. Stuck on Restart Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on Restart Screen: My PC, when trying to restart, gets stuck on the restart screen. I found about this issue when trying to install the latest Windows 10 update. The PC can shut down, but does not restart. And the latest update will install only if you restart. I left the system to on...
  5. Computer is stuck on restart screen.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer is stuck on restart screen.: I restarted my computer and it never finished restarting. It is stuck on the screen in the picture below and has been for hours. I am not able to turn off the computer with the power button and can not access anything from the task manager or Windows key.[IMG]...
  6. Laptop stuck on restart screen

Laptop stuck on restart screen: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. I was running a scan in powershell and it told me it needed to repair something and told me to restart. I restarted and now i am stuck at the restarting screen with the dots circling. When i restarted i had the windows update open and it...
  7. Stuck on Restarting Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on Restarting Screen: Hi I have a Lenovo YOGA 910-13IKB laptop and its stuck on the blue restarting screen. I’ve read some of the suggested fixes but they don’t appear to work. Is there info on current options that may work for this type of computer Thanks Jason...
  8. My windows stuck on restarting screen

My windows stuck on restarting screen: I restarted my Microsoft 10 and it has forvever been on the restarting screen for so long now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-stuck-on-restarting-screen/095059e6-c72d-40fe-bb7b-2b37ebc93e6f
  9. stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Support
    stuck on restarting screen: so, my net decided to commit attack pattern suicide earlier, and when it came back up, skype got itself stuck on an endless signing in loop, so I decided 'ok..restart time' so, with that decision made, I told the computer to restart...whereupon it got stuck on 'restarting'...
  10. Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart: Hello, this is my first post here, and I have come to you all for help. I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite C55-A laptop using the "Reset" option in settings. The reinstall went great and the OS performed very well, until I restarted it to install...