Windows 10: stuck in s mode; office apps won't work

Discus and support stuck in s mode; office apps won't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I got my laptop two months ago, I switched out of S mode and had no problems until last week. Something happened--my laptop was on but I wasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by csquared_878, May 27, 2020.

1. stuck in s mode; office apps won't work

When I got my laptop two months ago, I switched out of S mode and had no problems until last week. Something happened--my laptop was on but I wasn't working on it, and I noticed it had a blue screen and some message but it disappeared before I could read it. Now it is back in S mode and I can't get out of it, plus my office apps won't open I get an application error message--0xc0000142. When I try to switch out of S mode in the store, I get an error message "Try again later; something happened on our end" and/or "working on it" --which goes on for hours with nothing happening. I have tried every fix I could find in these forums with no luck. Please help; my laptop is basically useless now. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

:)

csquared_878, May 27, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, May 27, 2020
  4. stuck in s mode; office apps won't work

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 27, 2020
Thema:

stuck in s mode; office apps won't work

1. stuck in s mode; office apps won't work - Similar Threads - stuck mode office

2. Internet not working/ stuck in S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working/ stuck in S mode: One day, I had some sort of pent up rage or something. Then, it suddenly rebooted and when I checked, no internet. When I checked for wifi, No wifi found. Then, my mom proceeded to take over, and I have no idea what she did, but I think she put it into S mode. This happened...
  3. Internet not working/ stuck in S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working/ stuck in S mode: One day, I had some sort of pent up rage or something. Then, it suddenly rebooted and when I checked, no internet. When I checked for wifi, No wifi found. Then, my mom proceeded to take over, and I have no idea what she did, but I think she put it into S mode. This happened...
  4. Internet not working/ stuck in S mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Stuck in S Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck in S Mode: I just got a brand new laptop and I follow all directions to exit S mode so that I can download apps needed for my college school work but when I get to the screen in the microsoft store where I have to click the "Get" button to leave s mode it's in gray and won't let me...
  6. Stuck in S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in S mode: I bought a new HP laptop yesterday, and tried to get out of the S mode to install the apps I need to work and study, but it tells me there has been an issue and to "try again" everytime I click the "Get" button on the Microsoft Store App. Please, if anybody has any idea...
  7. Stuck in S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stuck in S mode: I keep getting this issue. I have tried everything I came across in the past 2 days and nothing works. I have factory reset multiple times, reset the windows store, updated everything. Nothing works. Please help. I purchased this Asus Vivobook to do work on and I can't do any...
  8. Stuck in S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in S mode: I got a new HP computer recently. I immediately switched out of S mode, however, a couple days later I tried to access Google Chrome and my computer told me I was still in S mode. I attempted to switch out again, however, it told me "Try again later. Something happened on our...
  9. Stuck in s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in s mode: I have a laptop in s mode. it is on windows home 10. I go to settings - activation but there is no option for switch s mode off. instead it wants me to upgrade to windows 10 pro in s mode. I go to the store and type s mode, there I can hit more info, but the get prompt is...
  10. S Mode in the MIcrosoft won't work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    S Mode in the MIcrosoft won't work.: When I try to open the "Turn off S mode" page on the Microsoft Store, the page doesn't load. Is there anyway around this? I am using Windows 10 Home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode-in-the-microsoft-wont-work/7786502b-06b9-42b4-b72c-fce700ab0bad"