Windows 10: Stuck in safe mode and now can’t see to even login on my computer

Discus and support Stuck in safe mode and now can’t see to even login on my computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My computer screen was flickering so i put it in safe mode and when i turned my computer back on i see my background to my login but nothing pops up so... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by hannahbrown3, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Stuck in safe mode and now can’t see to even login on my computer

My computer screen was flickering so i put it in safe mode and when i turned my computer back on i see my background to my login but nothing pops up so i can actually log in and i don’t know what to do to get out of safe mode or to even get back into my computer

:)

hannahbrown3, Jan 5, 2020

2. Computer got stuck on Safe Mode

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As your computer is stuck in Safe Mode, try these steps.

• Press Win + R key on the keyboard and in the run Window type
      msconfig.
    • Click the Boot tab and uncheck Safe boot if it is selected.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Stuck in safe mode and now can’t see to even login on my computer

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in safe mode and now can’t see to even login on my computer

1. Stuck in safe mode and now can’t see to even login on my computer - Similar Threads - Stuck safe mode

2. HELP! My computer is stuck on the login screen and I can’t boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP! My computer is stuck on the login screen and I can’t boot into safe mode: Today when I tried to log in to my laptop hp elitebook 840 g2 I would type in my password, and it shows a black screen for a few seconds and sends me back to the lock screen. I tried booting into safe mode, i can get into the troubleshoot menu, I click restart on startup...
  3. HELP! My computer is stuck on the login screen and I can’t boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! My computer is stuck on the login screen and I can’t boot into safe mode: Today when I tried to log in to my laptop hp elitebook 840 g2 I would type in my password, and it shows a black screen for a few seconds and sends me back to the lock screen. I tried booting into safe mode, i can get into the troubleshoot menu, I click restart on startup...
  4. HELP! My computer is stuck on the login screen and I can’t boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t login even with correct password or run Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t login even with correct password or run Safe Mode: Hi,My Surface Book running Windows 10 was running perfectly fine until I received a windows notification that a scan disk was required this wasn’t in response to a pop up or other malware. When I restarted my system, drive C went through a disk scan and no errors or other...
  6. Stuck at safe mode login window.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at safe mode login window.: I have curiously clicked on safe modenot safe mode with networking and now it is asking for password, at first i was trying by pinnot the password and now i come to know the password and pin were two differnt things.but i also don't remember the password.So i change the...
  7. Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode: Long story short I am where I would put my password to login on safe mode but every password I've tried won't let me login and I don't know what to do. Please help submitted by /u/TOOCH447 [link] [comments]...
  8. Can’t login in windows 10 safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t login in windows 10 safe mode: I was trying for the first time getting into safe mode because later I need to do it again to clean install my graphics driver. When windows restarts on safe mode, it requires me to enter my password. I’ve tried entering it many times but is still incorrect. I’m sure it is...
  9. My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode: My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode,it doesn't recognize my pin or password, I tried shift restart the trouble shoot etc even window +U and type from the desktop keyboard nothing works how can I bypass the password or restart in normal login???...
  10. Stuck, can't login and in Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck, can't login and in Safe Mode: I entered regular safe mode this morning and it had been stuck there ever since. It says wrong password, I've tried all passwords and pins I can remeber and nothing. Tried choosing safe mode with networking in troubleshooting (holding shift while selecting restart) but...