Windows 10: Stuck in safe mode login, password is not working

Discus and support Stuck in safe mode login, password is not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i was trying to remove my gpu drivers and to do so the program rebooted me into safe mode. Safe mode will not let me login using my password. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/funtimegotime, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Stuck in safe mode login, password is not working

Hi, i was trying to remove my gpu drivers and to do so the program rebooted me into safe mode. Safe mode will not let me login using my password. It keeps saying its incorrect which it is not because i just logged in.

Is there a way to bypass this or get through this safe mode check? I currently have windows installed on my SSD but also I have it on my old HDD. I am able to boot into the HDD normally. I also have the media flash drive tool as well.

submitted by /u/funtimegotime
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/funtimegotime, Apr 11, 2020

2. Window 10 unable to login with normal and safe mode with correct password

Hi Team,

Today i stuck to login on windows 10 with correct password, i follow same on safe mode but it does not work.

I tried with safe mode with Network but no luck.. Below steps i followed for safe mode...

Troubleshoot> Advanced Options> Startup Settings> Restart>Safe Mode with Networking.O

Here i re-enter the password and it doesn't work.

Please suggest...

RohitPanchalPanchal, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Avian960 Win User
    Stuck on Safe mode, no password.

Today i launched DDU (Display driver uninstaller),
    And it brought my pc to "Safe-Mode" login screen.

And when i typed my password , it said its incorrect.
    ( when i enter the local password on a system startup repair or something like that it works, but only at the win 10 safe-mode password bar its not working. Very strange.)

How could this be possible? When like 2 hours ago i used to login with this password...

Anyway..
    Im stuck on the "Safe-Mode" login screen.
    ( safe-mode loop )

What i need to do?
    Tryed alot stuff from other topics and NONE helped .. please help me please.

I have like 500 gb stored files. I hope i wont have to reset disk.

If any one will help to me fix it.. big thanks to him...

Avian960, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Stuck in safe mode login, password is not working

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in safe mode login, password is not working

1. Stuck in safe mode login, password is not working - Similar Threads - Stuck safe mode

2. Stuck at safe mode login window.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at safe mode login window.: I have curiously clicked on safe modenot safe mode with networking and now it is asking for password, at first i was trying by pinnot the password and now i come to know the password and pin were two differnt things.but i also don't remember the password.So i change the...
  3. Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode: Long story short I am where I would put my password to login on safe mode but every password I've tried won't let me login and I don't know what to do. Please help submitted by /u/TOOCH447 [link] [comments]...
  4. Safe mode blocking login. no password works.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Safe mode blocking login. no password works.: Another safety program switched me to Safe Mode but it is now stuck with none of my passwords working. Safe mode doesn't open an neither does anything else. Gotta be a way in, but how?...
  5. Stuck in safe mode, passwords don’t work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in safe mode, passwords don’t work: Tried to reboot into safemode using msconfig, and now I’m stuck in the safemode login with no way to get in. I tried restarting into safemode with networking, which doesn’t work with any of my passwords. I tried remembering my old Microsoft account passwords, with no luck. I...
  6. Stuck at safe mode login due to forgotten local password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Stuck at safe mode login due to forgotten local password: I am hoping someone can help me so I don't have to do a fresh install. I upgraded my 64 bit Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and my AMD driver started causing reboots reporting issues with Wattman. Solutions online pointed to clearing the driver using AMD's driver tool. Well it...
  7. Stuck, can't login and in Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck, can't login and in Safe Mode: I entered regular safe mode this morning and it had been stuck there ever since. It says wrong password, I've tried all passwords and pins I can remeber and nothing. Tried choosing safe mode with networking in troubleshooting (holding shift while selecting restart) but...
  8. stuck in safe mode login forgot password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    stuck in safe mode login forgot password: by mistake I pressed F8 which open my laptop on safe mode. I can't remember my password because I use pin to log in. The user account I use is a Microsoft Account, and it's an administrator account, I only have one user account on that laptop. i try to change my password but...
  9. stuck in safe mode, password NOT working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck in safe mode, password NOT working: After stupidly following instructions to go into safe mode to recall a secret file, (which now appears to be lost forever along with all my art), my Windows 10 PC is stuck in safe mode. It will NOT accept my password. Which I have changed 4 times now. The suggestion that...
  10. Stuck on Safe mode, no password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Stuck on Safe mode, no password.: Today i launched DDU (Display driver uninstaller), And it brought my pc to "Safe-Mode" login screen. And when i typed my password , it said its incorrect. ( when i enter the local password on a system startup repair or something like that it works, but only at the win 10...