Windows 10: Stuck in Safe Mode no Internet can’t do anything

Discus and support Stuck in Safe Mode no Internet can’t do anything in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Okay, so I tried to reset in safe mode because my drivers werent working correctly, but instead of asking for my pin, it asks for my password. It says... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ColleenDesimone1, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Stuck in Safe Mode no Internet can’t do anything

Okay, so I tried to reset in safe mode because my drivers werent working correctly, but instead of asking for my pin, it asks for my password. It says that my password is wrong. Additionally restarting doesnt get me out of safe mode, safe mode with networking doesnt give me internet access, and everything else requires this apparently incorrect password.

:)

ColleenDesimone1, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Stuck in Safe Mode no Internet can’t do anything

Computer got stuck on Safe Mode

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As your computer is stuck in Safe Mode, try these steps.

• Press Win + R key on the keyboard and in the run Window type
      msconfig.
    • Click the Boot tab and uncheck Safe boot if it is selected.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Stuck in Safe Mode no Internet can’t do anything

1. Stuck in Safe Mode no Internet can’t do anything - Similar Threads - Stuck Safe Mode

2. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It has said this for more than 24 hours. I have spent the last few days trying to...
  3. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It has said this for more than 24 hours. I have spent the last few days trying to...
  4. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can’t start in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t start in safe mode: Windows10 will not load and can not repair itself. Instructions read for stopcode does not work as no option to start safe mode is listed in the advanced solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-in-safe-mode/dce7121f-310b-4482-b28e-b67a5737af20
  6. Can’t start in safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t start in safe mode: Windows10 will not load and can not repair itself. Instructions read for stopcode does not work as no option to start safe mode is listed in the advanced solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-in-safe-mode/dce7121f-310b-4482-b28e-b67a5737af20
  7. Can’t restart in safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can’t restart in safe mode: My hp laptop won’t restart in safe mode. Trying to remove malware/software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-restart-in-safe-mode/0653b64e-5d2e-4fed-ba69-b6d09af78026
  8. Stuck on Safe Mode and can’t remember the password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on Safe Mode and can’t remember the password: I was having trouble with Microsoft Store i was following some i structions to try to fix it I did msconfig and clicked on boot and restarted my computer on safe mode but I realized I could not remember the Password because i started using a pin a while ago to log in I tried...
  9. Can’t sign in with safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign in with safe mode: Ok,so I restarted my computer in safe mode not knowing i need a different password,i done this by the msconfig method. I am not sure if I use microsoft account or local accout for it, I changed my microsoft accout password,and restarted in safe mode with networking,but my...
  10. Can’t get to safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get to safe mode: Hi so my problem began when i decided to update a driver for my laptop. Turned out to be a wrong one because when i restarted i got stucked into a blue screen of death loop and everytime it restarts it goes back to blue screen. I figure that if i go to safe mode and uninstall...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trapped in safe mode no internet