Windows 10: Stuck in safe mode windows 10 and PIN not accept

Discus and support Stuck in safe mode windows 10 and PIN not accept in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please follow this method for stuck out from safe mode where PIN is not accepting. Type bcdedit /deletevalue {current} safeboot and hit enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vipin_118, May 28, 2020.

1. Vipin_118 Win User

Stuck in safe mode windows 10 and PIN not accept

Please follow this method for stuck out from safe mode where PIN is not accepting.

Type bcdedit /deletevalue {current} safeboot and hit enter Key. Stuck in safe mode windows 10 and PIN not accept 31259902-4740-41ca-abc9-3563cdac2856?upload=true.jpg

:)

Vipin_118, May 28, 2020

2. Stuck in diagnostic mode, PIN # not accepted, please help

I had no issues with my computer prior. I simply was following some online suggestions for ways to reduce lag in an online game we like to play. The suggestion was to turn diagnostic mode on, which I did. I shut my computer off and when I turned it back on and entered my PIN # it said it was incorrect, yet, it is indeed correct. This started a week worth of nonstop research on how to undo this mess. I can hold the shift key down while restarting my computer and I get a blue screen where I have several options. I have tried restarting my computer to previous version, does not work. I have gone to troubleshooting, advance, options and I get to the point that I can see a list of options like safe mode and etc. but cannot click on any options in the list, instead it says restart computer to get me to those options which when I restart takes me right back to the Windows login screen. I tried to pull up command prompt and it asks for my PIN # which it will not accept. I click on forgot password and it restarts PC and takes me right back to the windows login screen where my PIN is still not accepted. I try to get to safe mode, it asks for the user account and then the PIN # that again, it will not accept. I have turned the PC on and off 3 times to start the auto repair and it just takes me to the same screen as holding down the shift key when restarting. I don't know what else to do, I cannot get to safe mode because it requires a PIN # that it does not accept, I cannot get into command prompt because it requires a PIN # that again says is incorrect, I cannot get anywhere with any of the online options or directions I see that works for many people. WHAT DO I DO? Any help or suggestions??

thytaysmom, May 28, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, May 28, 2020
  4. Stuck in safe mode windows 10 and PIN not accept

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in safe mode windows 10 and PIN not accept

1. Stuck in safe mode windows 10 and PIN not accept - Similar Threads - Stuck safe mode

2. Windows 10 laptop stuck booting in safe mode and won’t accept password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop stuck booting in safe mode and won’t accept password: Hi everyoneI would appreciate any and all help with my issue. I have a windows 10 laptop and to try and fix an issue with updating windows 10, I used msconfig to set my laptop to boot in safe mode. Since then it asks me for my windows password, I type that in and it won’t...
  3. Windows 10 laptop stuck booting in safe mode and won’t accept password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 laptop stuck booting in safe mode and won’t accept password: Hi everyoneI would appreciate any and all help with my issue. I have a windows 10 laptop and to try and fix an issue with updating windows 10, I used msconfig to set my laptop to boot in safe mode. Since then it asks me for my windows password, I type that in and it won’t...
  4. {SOLVED} Windows PIN not accepted, can't enter Safe Mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    {SOLVED} Windows PIN not accepted, can't enter Safe Mode: Lenovo Ideapad S145 w Windows 10. 3 month old machine for my son to use for school. He set up a PIN and everything was working great until this week when his "5" button started to work only intermittently. His PIN included a 5 so I changed his PIN to something else, which...
  5. Windows PIN not accepted, can't enter Safe Mode

Windows PIN not accepted, can't enter Safe Mode: Lenovo Ideapad S145 w Windows 10. 3 month old machine for my son to use for school. He set up a PIN and everything was working great until this week when his "5" button started to work only intermittently. His PIN included a 5 so I changed his PIN to something else, which...
  6. Windows 10 Safe Mode - Won't Accept PIN or Microsoft Password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Safe Mode - Won't Accept PIN or Microsoft Password: As title says, I booted Windows 10 in Safe Mode minimal. I know that PIN won't work, but even my Microsoft account password (which I recently changed to fix this) won't let me in. Booting in Safe Mode + Networking doesn't change anything. I also have the little globe with...
  7. Safe mode windows will not accept my pin????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safe mode windows will not accept my pin????: I am trying to delete a Mcfee program which { am having a problem with,only I need to get into safe mode to get rid of it I get into the login screen and windows will not accept my pin ??? What's going on ?You would think that once you change your password/pin it would apply...
  8. Password not accepted in windows 10 safe mode

Password not accepted in windows 10 safe mode: I was trying to boot into safe mode and windows 10 would not accept my password. I would like to get into safe mode. Windows home, only one account. (I am having trouble uninstalling applications and thought to try it in safe mode.) Thanks....
  9. stuck in safe mode in Windows 10--PINs are not allowed, and my password is a PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stuck in safe mode in Windows 10--PINs are not allowed, and my password is a PIN: My computer has been unusable since choosing Safe Mode today (Windows 10 Home, 64 bit). To sign in, only passWORDs are allowed, not PINs, and I have only used a PIN previously. Is there a solution? This software defect has been reported by others, but no solution has been...
  10. Pc stuck in safe mode & will not accept password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc stuck in safe mode & will not accept password: My pc is stuck in safe mode, Windows 10 and I cannot get passed the log on screen. I know the password but it will not accept it. When I go to advanced options, I cannot do anything because it asks for the password & everytime I enter it correctly, microsoft tells me it's...