Windows 10: Stuck in safe mode windows 10 (password locked)

Discus and support Stuck in safe mode windows 10 (password locked) in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently moved my windows to an SSD and my PC started getting blue screen and freezing issues when gaming. I wanted to try reboot into safe mode so I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DM518, Dec 29, 2018.

1. DM518 Win User

Stuck in safe mode windows 10 (password locked)

I recently moved my windows to an SSD and my PC started getting blue screen and freezing issues when gaming. I wanted to try reboot into safe mode so I can uninstall my gpu drivers but it was asking for a password that I don't know. I cant go past the login screen at all even when I select boot windows 10 normally it will keep going to the safe mode login password screen. I tried resetting the password from the command prompt it still doesnt log me on. I tried advanced resetting options it still asks for my passwordthat I cannot reset. I can easily sign onto my Microsoft account from my phone and another PC but not on my own computer. I tried to boot sage mode with networking but it still has the login password that I cannot acess or have any internet.

:)

DM518, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Window 10 unable to login with normal and safe mode with correct password

Hi Team,

Today i stuck to login on windows 10 with correct password, i follow same on safe mode but it does not work.

I tried with safe mode with Network but no luck.. Below steps i followed for safe mode...

Troubleshoot> Advanced Options> Startup Settings> Restart>Safe Mode with Networking.O

Here i re-enter the password and it doesn't work.

Please suggest...

RohitPanchalPanchal, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Stuck in safe mode windows 10 (password locked)

Windows 10 is locked in safe mode and will not accept password

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter, Warren.

Since you're stuck on the log in page, we recommend that you perform the suggested steps provided by

Yashwanth Kotakuri, dated on 28 of November 2015, on this
    thread. The steps provided will help you to log in again.

Once you're able to successfully log in, perform the steps that we provided in our first reply.

Kindly update us with the result.

Lawrence Lib, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Stuck in safe mode windows 10 (password locked)

1. Stuck in safe mode windows 10 (password locked) - Similar Threads - Stuck safe mode

2. Stuck in safe mode without password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in safe mode without password: I login to my windows using pin. When i set msconfig to safe mode, i was unable to login to window when the login mode change to password. Kindly advise....
  3. PC stuck in safe mode (no password)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck in safe mode (no password): Hey all, I've tried all my possible passwords and various recovery options, but I am at a loss. So I am looming into using NTpasswrd to wipe it, but wanted to see if there was a better option or if it was even still viable. Any help is welcome, thanks. submitted by...
  4. Stuck on lock screen in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on lock screen in safe mode: Hello, I'm Maricruz Covarrubias and I can't get out the lock screen in safe mode with my password. I tried that method where you hold the shift key and clicked on restart in power button menu and go to the troubleshooting section and clicked restart again where it gives you...
  5. Stuck in safe mode without password

Stuck in safe mode without password: I've installed a new AMD GPU to replace my Nvidia GPU. It was reccomended to delete the old drivers in safe mode before installing the new ones. I booted up in safe mode, however it asks for my password to log in. I enter my current password (different than the one I setup...
  6. Stuck in safe mode, forgot password.

Stuck in safe mode, forgot password.: I wanted to uninstall some applications that were not getting uninstalled normally so I thought of doing it from safe mode. Only problem, I've been logging in using my PIN and have forgotten my password. And safe mode won't let me in without your password. Tried getting...
  7. Stuck in Windows 10 safe mode and forgot password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck in Windows 10 safe mode and forgot password: I usually login with my PIN but when the laptop started on safe mode, it required a password for the microsoft account. I could not remember my password and reset the microsoft account password using the browser on mobile. But the laptop doesn't connect to the internet so it...
  8. stuck in safe mode, password NOT working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck in safe mode, password NOT working: After stupidly following instructions to go into safe mode to recall a secret file, (which now appears to be lost forever along with all my art), my Windows 10 PC is stuck in safe mode. It will NOT accept my password. Which I have changed 4 times now. The suggestion that...
  9. Stuck on Safe mode, no password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Stuck on Safe mode, no password.: Today i launched DDU (Display driver uninstaller), And it brought my pc to "Safe-Mode" login screen. And when i typed my password , it said its incorrect. ( when i enter the local password on a system startup repair or something like that it works, but only at the win 10...
  10. Stuck in Safe Mode - no password prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Safe Mode - no password prompt: I wanted to log in to Windows 10 in safe mode, so I use msconfig to choose "Diagnostic startup" and rebooted. Windows loads the sign-in screen, with my sign-in wallpaper, the date/time, and the 'no network' icon in the bottom-right. When I press any key to sign-in, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stuck in safe mode no password

2. safety mode stuck cannot log in

3. forgot password for windows 10 and locked to safe mode

4. locked out and stuck on safe mode windows 10,
  5. Stuck in Safe Mode and forgot password for Windows 10,
  6. windows 10 forgot password stuck on safe mode without networking,
  7. stuck on safe mode forgetpassword,
  8. windows 10 safe mode stuck password,
  9. unable to log into safe mode using pin