Windows 10: Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

Discus and support Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been experiencing several bugs on my PC for 2 weeks now, apparently this was due to a corrupted user. I wanted to transfer the files to a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nick Romero 63330, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

I have been experiencing several bugs on my PC for 2 weeks now, apparently this was due to a corrupted user. I wanted to transfer the files to a new user and I had to go into safe mode to do so. Via msconfig I went into safe mode, I restart my pc and every time after my motherboard screen I see a small circle with dots spinning around, nothing else happens.I have tried everything but nothing works. I also can't get into the automatic repair screen by shutting down the pc 3 times. I have also pulled the cable out 3 times but this does not work either. Also I have spammed F11, F1, F2 and F8 but

:)

Nick Romero 63330, Jun 8, 2023

2. Windows 10 won´t boot into automatic repair neither safe mode or any of the other options

After last Tuesdays Updates my and several other PC´s from business clients won't boot.

It is stuck while trying to start automatic repair.

Sometimes the letters from Automatic repair doesn't show up, only the windows logo.

While trying to launch the automatic repair the HD won't do much and shortly after HD stops, USB Mouse and Keyboard are offline.

Seems like the USB Ports are disconnected shortly after it tries to start automatic repair and then it stucks.

The worst thing about this is that I can't even start (F8) safe mode or any of the other options, it is always trying to start automatic repair and then stucks within seconds.

A google search did not match the problems I found with this condition. There is no infinite automatic repair loop and I am not able to start in safe mode neither debug mode or any of the given options.

The only solution I found is a clean new Install from repair menu, perhaps with a bootable Windows Installation medium, and this is not a solution, this is the worst thing I ever experienced since Windows ME.

M.Kreuziger, Jun 8, 2023
  3. Windows 10 won´t boot into automatic repair neither safe mode or any of the other options

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 and perform Automatic Repair.

Download Windows 10

Follow the below steps:

• After you boot your computer using
      Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer
      in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot
      from Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options
      in Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Automatic Repair
      from Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

1. Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair - Similar Threads - Stuck safe mode

2. Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair: I have been experiencing several bugs on my PC for 2 weeks now, apparently this was due to a corrupted user. I wanted to transfer the files to a new user and I had to go into safe mode to do so. Via msconfig I went into safe mode, I restart my pc and every time after my...
  3. Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair: I have been experiencing several bugs on my PC for 2 weeks now, apparently this was due to a corrupted user. I wanted to transfer the files to a new user and I had to go into safe mode to do so. Via msconfig I went into safe mode, I restart my pc and every time after my...
  4. Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

9. Stuck in safe mode, Windows won't boot, not able to get into Automatic repair

10. Stuck on preparing automatic repairs, can't get to safe mode

Stuck on preparing automatic repairs, can't get to safe mode: Hi there. Laptop battery died while trying to do windows updates my bad. Now it won't get past preparing automatic repair even if left for hours. Read some stuff about force shutting it down to get into safe mode but haven't been able to get into safe mode. Any help would...