Windows 10: Stuck in Safe Mode with Networking. No Network Connection. Can't Login to Admin.

Discus and support Stuck in Safe Mode with Networking. No Network Connection. Can't Login to Admin. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All, I'm stuck in safe mode with networking (restarts in safe mode with every restart) on my desktop and it won't accept my Microsoft password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michellenug, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Stuck in Safe Mode with Networking. No Network Connection. Can't Login to Admin.

Hi All,

I'm stuck in safe mode with networking (restarts in safe mode with every restart) on my desktop and it won't accept my Microsoft password (which I know is correct because I can login online on another device).

Although I booted with networking, I am not connected to my wireless or wired network. When I click the network icon on the login screen it says "flight mode." I don't know if that's relevant.

I suspect I'll be able to login with my password once I can connect to a network so that is my main concern. I will be able to exit safe mode once I have admin privileges.

So primarily I'm looking for an answer to my connectivity issue. If you also know how to get out of safe mode without logging in, that'd help too.

I am able to login as a user without admin privileges if that helps.

thanks!

:)

Michellenug, Dec 10, 2018

2. Safe mode with networking

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: Is it a wired or wireless connection?

Sometimes it might not work since safe mode allows only a minimum drivers.

I would suggest you run the Network Troubleshooter and see if it fixes your issue.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.
    • On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”
    • Click on Network Adapter. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.
    Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Stuck in Safe Mode with Networking. No Network Connection. Can't Login to Admin.

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Stuck in Safe Mode with Networking. No Network Connection. Can't Login to Admin.

1. Stuck in Safe Mode with Networking. No Network Connection. Can't Login to Admin. - Similar Threads - Stuck Safe Mode

2. Can't login to Admin account in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Admin account in safe mode.: I've been having many issues with my HP laptop lately failing windows updates, failed signature checks so I have no audio, corrupt display adapter, so I booted Windows in safe mode to see if something I installed had been causing issues. Now I get "Something happened and your...
  3. Can't login to Admin account in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't login to Admin account in safe mode.: I've been having many issues with my HP laptop lately failing windows updates, failed signature checks so I have no audio, corrupt display adapter, so I booted Windows in safe mode to see if something I installed had been causing issues. Now I get "Something happened and your...
  4. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  5. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  6. Stuck in Log-in Safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Log-in Safe mode with networking: A recent windows update screw with something and started making my cpu to overheat. I went to safemode to reverse the update but got stuck in the log-in because it ask for my password instead of my pin. I didnt remeber my password so I change it through the phone. That didn't...
  7. I'm stuck in safe mode with networking hell with admin. password not accepted

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm stuck in safe mode with networking hell with admin. password not accepted: I went into safe mode to reset my antivirus, Bitfender. Once there, I can't get out of safe mode since this requires an administrative password which windows now doesn't recognize. For whatever stupid reason Windows devised, your administrative password does not work while in...
  8. Stuck, can't login and in Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck, can't login and in Safe Mode: I entered regular safe mode this morning and it had been stuck there ever since. It says wrong password, I've tried all passwords and pins I can remeber and nothing. Tried choosing safe mode with networking in troubleshooting (holding shift while selecting restart) but...
  9. safe mode no network connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    safe mode no network connectivity: I tried to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 64x and it crashes immediately once the desktop comes up. I get the SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error which I have yet to find a fix for that works. I assume it is my graphics card driver so I have uninstalled those and...
  10. Safe mode with networking no connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe mode with networking no connection: So trying to boot into safe mode but it wont accept my password because it cant access the internet to check it. Is there a way to bypass the password check just for safe mode? 92434