Windows 10: Stuck In Safe mode

Discus and support Stuck In Safe mode in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, To try to fix an issue on my Levono p40 yoga I turned on safe mode with minimal options in the boot tab. I turned on the computer and only the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EmmetH_22, Apr 24, 2020.

1. EmmetH_22 Win User

Stuck In Safe mode

Hello,

To try to fix an issue on my Levono p40 yoga I turned on safe mode with minimal options in the boot tab. I turned on the computer and only the password showed up which I found out why and the wifi wouldn't connect despite being connected through a cable to my internet router with safe mode with networking on. I don't know the password because I've always used the pin and I've tried many, many passwords but none of them seem to work and I just can't figure it out. I reset my Microsoft password but because the wifi won't connect I can't use this password. I am logging in on an admin account by the way. Is there a way I can get into my computer?

:)

EmmetH_22, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Stuck In Safe mode

Computer got stuck on Safe Mode

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As your computer is stuck in Safe Mode, try these steps.

• Press Win + R key on the keyboard and in the run Window type
      msconfig.
    • Click the Boot tab and uncheck Safe boot if it is selected.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Stuck In Safe mode

1. Stuck In Safe mode - Similar Threads - Stuck Safe mode

2. Stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in safe mode: I'm in need of serious help here. I'll go through and explain everything I did for it to do this. This is all on laptopFirst, I used msconfig to boot into safe mode to fix some things and I tried signing in but it told me that both my pin and Microsoft passwords were invalid....
  3. stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    stuck in safe mode: I enabled safe mode and my password doesn't work I have watched several tutorials they all do something in the troubleshoot screen but when a try to use any of the options (eg. cmd prompt) it asks me for my password which isn't working pls help submitted by...
  4. stuck in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    stuck in safe mode: I booted into Windows 10 Safe Mode. When I try to log in, “password is incorrect.” I reset my password on Microsoft so I know my password. I typed in the correct password, “password is incorrect.” I used SHIFT + Restart to access Windows 10 Safe Mode with Networking and...
  5. Stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in safe mode: Wanted to do a clean install of GPU drivers so I booted in to safe mode without networking from msconfig. Rebooted and my password and PIN do not work. Tried resetting password since its connected to LIVE but even the new password doesn't work so there must not be network...
  6. Stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in safe mode: I'm stuck in safe mode without networking. I've been working on this for a while with the usual tools on USB and other remedies I've read in forums. I get to the safe mode desktop but without networking, I assume the password will never work so I can't return to normal...
  7. stuck in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    stuck in safe mode: I'm stuck in safe mode without networking. My password will not work, so I can"t get back to normal windows. I've been working on this for a while with the usual tools on USB and other remedies I've read in forums. Using #5 in start up settings"Enable safe mode with...
  8. Stuck in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Safe Mode: Hey gang, a friend went into "Safe Mode" and now he can't get out, guess his password isn't working !! Tell me how to help him get out, looked all over & i find no solution ! This was his message to me Rebooted in safe mode no network and now I can't login to Microsoft...
  9. stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    stuck in safe mode: HELP i was given an asus laptop to repair(upgraded from win 8.1 to win 10). it was full of pups and at least 7 viruses. malwarebytes found them (517) but when asked to remove them it came back in an instance with "no items deleted your computer is safe).After several more...
  10. stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    stuck in safe mode: I have been using my fingerprint (ever since i upgraded to windows10) to login to my laptop as i have forgotten my password. Recently when i dowloaded a software my system rebooted in safe mode. I am now unable to login as the finger print sotware is not accessible. I am...