Windows 10: Stuck in Safemode when I boot

Discus and support Stuck in Safemode when I boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I closed out an application and a black screen showed up. I couldnt do anything so i forced shutdown, which usually fixes it, but it sends me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CercFU, May 19, 2020.

1. CercFU Win User

Stuck in Safemode when I boot

Stuck in Safemode when I boot c17b1865-e609-4c90-b53a-5672f4f25cfa?upload=true.jpg I closed out an application and a black screen showed up. I couldnt do anything so i forced shutdown, which usually fixes it, but it sends me to a keyboard layout and when i pick a language it brings me to safemode but with two options, troubleshooting and turn off your pc. There is no continue to windows option. Everytime i turn on the laptop it show the hp logo and say “Please Wait” then i see a flash of command prompt, and it brings me to the safemode thing. I tried almost every trouble shooting option but i couldnt do anything.

:)

CercFU, May 19, 2020
  2. Winuser Win User

Networking in Safemode

I tried uninstalling and re-installing the adapter and it didn't work. I tried another suggestion I found doing a search. They suggested to click on the Network Icon before booting in to Safemode and connecting to the adapter. The only thing listed was Airplane mode. I guess Windows 10 will not initialize a wireless adapter in Safemode.

Winuser, May 19, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Networking in Safemode

Thanks everyone for trying to help. I have tried all the suggestions posted. When I try to access the wireless adapter before booting in to Safemode the only thing listed is Airplane mode. I'm guessing either Asus or MS doesn't want me to use wireless networking in Safemode.

Winuser, May 19, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Windows 10 Password problem in safemode

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages aside from password incorrect?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far, after being stuck in safemode sign in screen?
    • What are you trying to do when you enter safemode with networking through msconfig?

Regards.

Rose Ter, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Stuck in Safemode when I boot - Similar Threads - Stuck Safemode boot

2. I'm stuck in safemode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck in safemode: I'm not sure how this happened by this had occured before in the past when I accidentally enabled it on system configuration > boot. This popped up again much later when I shutdown my laptop and in the morning it reappeared again. I had tried creating a temp account through...
  3. I'm stuck in safemode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm stuck in safemode: I'm not sure how this happened by this had occured before in the past when I accidentally enabled it on system configuration > boot. This popped up again much later when I shutdown my laptop and in the morning it reappeared again. I had tried creating a temp account through...
  4. How can I escape the safemode boot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I escape the safemode boot?: Hi everyone,I am having trouble booting my Lenovo Yoga laptop. I tried to fix some issues with Microsoft Word and started the laptop in safe mode. However, I can only unlock the computer using a password, but I never set one up. I searched through the internet and found some...
  5. Stuck in safemode without networking

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in safemode without networking: Hey My video drivers had issues and I decided to go to safemode and DDU . Little did I know that I couldn't use the pin and had to use a password. I'm now stuck in safe mode without network so I can't change password either. Tried - bcdedit /deletevalue blah blah -bcdedit...
  6. Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode.: Hi! My Aorus Laptop is booting into Aptio Safemood and I cannot get it to load to desktop. This happened after getting a bluescreen that said "Windows has encountered an error" or something along those lines. Please help!...
  7. I am stuck in safemode even though I know my password. When I try to start in safemode with...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am stuck in safemode even though I know my password. When I try to start in safemode with...: Hello, I was trying to replace my GPU when I had to load Windows in safe mode to remove the drivers. I could not remember my password oh, and I usually use a PIN. I changed the password on my Microsoft account through my phone and it still will work with that password. I...
  8. I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH...: I have tested on my ASUS laptop, I don't have recovery partition , Even though I can able to boot to safemode, after power on . Any user ready oppose my statement. Thanks for reading my post...
  9. Cannot Boot To Safemode

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Boot To Safemode: Windows 10, 64bit, Updates are current After backing up my system OS drive, the PC will not boot anymore. It gave me the bluescreen error of " EUBKMON.sys ". This error was caused by Easeus Backup software and according to the fix, I will need to boot to Safe Mode and...
  10. Trying to boot into safemode with networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to boot into safemode with networking: I can manage to boot into safemode for wondows 10 but when I try to use safe mode with networking my internet connection is still disabled. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and if so how can I fix it? Any help would be appreciated and thank you. 15271