Windows 10: stuck in start full screen mode

Discus and support stuck in start full screen mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i disable it it keep getting back to on please help me i dont have the tabled mode on and i dont know what to do please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Juan LuisPimentel, Sep 7, 2018.

1. stuck in start full screen mode

when i disable it it keep getting back to on please help me i dont have the tabled mode on and i dont know what to do please help

:)

Juan LuisPimentel, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Default Start Screen in 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you’re referring to Start screen full mode then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Personalization

• Select start, and turn on Use Start full screen and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

stuck in start full screen mode

I stuck in airplane mode, needfsome help

Hi Joey,

There are a lot of possible causes why your laptop/computer was stuck on airplane mode. To isolate the issue, we
    have some questions for you:

• When did this matter start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have checked if your drivers are updated?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connection

After running the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and the issue still persists, kindly run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    to check for any hardware issues and fix it automatically. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

stuck in start full screen mode

1. stuck in start full screen mode - Similar Threads - stuck start full

2. Full screen "Start"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full screen "Start": Is there a way to have the start menu, in full-screen mode be the default home screen on a laptop/desktop, instead of the normal desktop screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-start/86556c33-7c1a-4270-8ebf-532c5eb748fa
  3. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  4. Start full screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start full screen mode: Hi everyone, In win 10, ver 20h32, in the mode of "Start full screen", I want to set the app list as default for every time open start menu, what should i do? Please help. Thank you. In default, the 'Pinned app list' is shown in DEFAULT, but I want to change it to full...
  5. Start menu only opens in full screen mode

Start menu only opens in full screen mode: My start menu does not open when I click the icon or press the windows key. It opens only in full screen Settings->Start->Use Start Full Screen This problem occurred after i created a new local account with admin rights. Start Menu works fine in new user account I have...
  6. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  7. Start menu only opens in full screen mode

Start menu only opens in full screen mode: My start menu does not open when I click the icon or press the windows key. It does open when I switch it to full screen mode. This actually happened several months ago, but I have been dealing with the full screen mode option due to schedule. However recently it has really...
  8. Start menu only opens in full screen mode

Start menu only opens in full screen mode: My start menu does not open when I click the icon or press the windows key. If I switch my laptop into tablet mode or change the "Use start full screen" setting it will work, however when I change it back the menu still won't open. instead, the taskbar pops up and the...
  9. start full mode

start full mode: I am trying to take off the full start mode, but every time i turn off the "use start full screen", it doesn't do anything. Is there any other way to remove the "full start screen"?...
  10. I am stuck on windows full start screen

in Windows 10 Support
    I am stuck on windows full start screen: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet I'm stuck on this damn screen and I don't know how I did it. My "Back" and "Start" Icons aren't working and all I want is for my dang desktop to be back. How do I fix this? When I try clicking on Back/start nothing happens,...