Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair and forgotten the password

Discus and support Stuck in startup repair and forgotten the password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I was in between the startup repair stuck in the automatic repair loop when i realised i forgot the old outlook password for windows, however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Akshay shivganga, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Stuck in startup repair and forgotten the password

Hello,

I was in between the startup repair stuck in the automatic repair loop when i realised i forgot the old outlook password for windows, however i changed the password online and still not able to reset or restore my PC.

Kindly help me on the same.

:)

Akshay shivganga, Sep 6, 2020

2. Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair and forgot password

Hello Guys,

I require to know how can I start my startup repair without password.

I know the passcode for my windows but since I haven't password for a very long time I forgot it.

I had some problem with my laptop battery therefore I removed my laptop hdd and now I am trying to boot it through

SATA to USB adaptor.

But Since I am trying to boot through USB due to some reason I am stuck in startup repair and cannot start the repair due to forgotten password.

But just to let you know that I can boot my UBUNTU which is installed on other partition.

So can anyone please suggest me how can I proceed further and repair my windows 10 without password.

Thank you

Regards.

Parikshit Varade

ParikshitVarade, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Forgotten admin password.

I've forgotten the administrator password for my notebook. I can login with a 4 digit pin but I need the current password to change the password and that's the one I've forgotten. Also Windows keeps complaining of needing a startup repair but I cannot run it without the admin pass. What can I do?

Kol12, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Jacee Win User

Stuck in startup repair and forgotten the password

FORGOTTEN PASSWORD To gain access to Laptop

This is an old thread, but you could try the steps done here: Forgotten Password!!

Jacee, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in startup repair and forgotten the password

1. Stuck in startup repair and forgotten the password - Similar Threads - Stuck startup repair

2. Stuck at startup repair screen & Password incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at startup repair screen & Password incorrect: My laptop was on system restore back and once it was done I got the blue screen of death critical process died now at the startup repair screen to do anything like cmd or restore pc it asks for me to enter the password for the microsoft account connected to the laptop, same...
  3. Stuck at startup repair screen & Password incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at startup repair screen & Password incorrect: My laptop was on system restore back and once it was done I got the blue screen of death critical process died now at the startup repair screen to do anything like cmd or restore pc it asks for me to enter the password for the microsoft account connected to the laptop, same...
  4. Stuck at startup repair screen & Password incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck a startup repair screen & Password incorrect

Stuck a startup repair screen & Password incorrect: My laptop was on system restore back and once it was done I got the blue screen of death critical process died now at the startup repair screen to do anything like cmd or reset pc it asks for me to enter the password for the microsoft account connected to the laptop, same...
  6. Stuck a startup repair screen & Password incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck a startup repair screen & Password incorrect: My laptop was on system restore back and once it was done I got the blue screen of death critical process died now at the startup repair screen to do anything like cmd or reset pc it asks for me to enter the password for the microsoft account connected to the laptop, same...
  7. Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten: Hi i have a hp computer, its got a message preparing automatic repair, i use the advanced options to go onto command prompt, but all of the options requires a password, that i have forgotten, can anyone help me to debug without a password. Thanks...
  8. Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten

Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten: Hi i have a hp computer, its got a message preparing automatic repair, i use the advanced options to go onto command prompt, but all of the options requires a password, that i have forgotten, can anyone help me to debug without a password. Thanks...
  9. Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Stuck in startup repair admin login and I have forgotten original password.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in startup repair admin login and I have forgotten original password.: I don't use a local account I use my Microsoft account, and my password manager is within my laptop, I have an old backup but none of the ones stored there work. I'm able to login to my Microsoft account in a separate device using my passwords known but not my laptop. The...