Windows 10: Stuck in the blue screen troubleshooting screen after trying to system restore and our...

Discus and support Stuck in the blue screen troubleshooting screen after trying to system restore and our... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help!!! we really messed up and i dont know what to do. i accidentally did a system recovery on our computer, not knowing it would totally reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NhiTran1, Jan 21, 2019.

1. NhiTran1 Win User

Stuck in the blue screen troubleshooting screen after trying to system restore and our...

Please help!!! we really messed up and i dont know what to do. i accidentally did a system recovery on our computer, not knowing it would totally reset our whole PC. i wanted to undo it so i did a system restore back to January 1, but then we encountered the blue screen windows error and we’re stuck on that troubleshooting page. however, we can’t do anything because it requires our password to our account to troubleshoot but it seems like our password doesn’t work anymore. i’m afraid we won’t be able to recover the password because when i did the system recovery on the pc, i didn’t enter in my microsoft account. please please help us, because we can’t afford another computer. gladly appreciate it!!!

:)

NhiTran1, Jan 21, 2019

2. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Stuck in the blue screen troubleshooting screen after trying to system restore and our...

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Stuck in the blue screen troubleshooting screen after trying to system restore and our... - Similar Threads - Stuck blue screen

2. Stuck on blue screen after attempting to restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen after attempting to restore: Tried windows 11 and couldn't run certain programe. Tried to restore but is stuck at restoring loop. Keeps saying pc needs to restart and constantly runs for an entire day....
  3. Stuck on blue screen after attempting to restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen after attempting to restore: Tried windows 11 and couldn't run certain programe. Tried to restore but is stuck at restoring loop. Keeps saying pc needs to restart and constantly runs for an entire day....
  4. Blue screen error after system restore

Blue screen error after system restore: Okay so I did system restore on my pc because I was having some freezing problems and before it wasn’t freezing so I thought it would be a good idea to do that and now my pc is doing the blue error screen loop and I can’t use system restore again because it’s asking for a...
  5. Blue screen error after system restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error after system restore: Okay so I did system restore on my pc because I was having some freezing problems and before it wasn’t freezing so I thought it would be a good idea to do that and now my pc is doing the blue error screen loop and I can’t use system restore again because it’s asking for a...
  6. Blue screen error after system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Blue Screen Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Troubleshooting: I've been having seemingly random blue screens while working and also while my system is locked at night. Started 4/23/22.I uploaded the minidump folder, and .nfo file here.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/162T5YrPNszksndoPvkuVIQIshriBv8hP?usp=sharingLet me know if you...
  8. Blue Screen Troubleshooting

Blue Screen Troubleshooting: I've been having seemingly random blue screens while working and also while my system is locked at night. Started 4/23/22.I uploaded the minidump folder, and .nfo file here.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/162T5YrPNszksndoPvkuVIQIshriBv8hP?usp=sharingLet me know if you...
  9. Blue Screen Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Stuck on blue screen after attempting to restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on blue screen after attempting to restore: I tried to restore my laptop to a previous date because I got a virus on it. After that a blue screen that said "please wait while your Windows files and settings are being restored. System restore is restoring the registry..." The laptop has been stuck on that screen for 2...