Windows 10: Stuck in UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode

Discus and support Stuck in UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I start my pc, it will automatically enter the UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode. After press F10 Save & Exit, it will shut down and restart and enter the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Monica.Q, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Monica.Q Win User

Stuck in UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode

When I start my pc, it will automatically enter the UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode. After press F10 Save & Exit, it will shut down and restart and enter the UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode again.

It's ASUS UEFI BIOS. And I failed to disable the Secure Boot.

PLEASE HELP!!! THANK A LOT!!!

:)

Monica.Q, Dec 30, 2019

2. Stuck on Uefi Bios Utility Ez-Mode

Hi Skyrue

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Could you try the recommendations in this thread?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Andre for Directly, Dec 30, 2019
  3. TrueLife1 Win User
    STUCK IN BIOS UTILITY EZ MODE

Hi,

I was restrarting my Windows 10, because it was very slow, I watch viddo from Youtube AvoidErrors channels, topic was "How to reinstall Windows 10 without USB or Disk".

I downloaded Windows 10 ISO file and install EasyBCD. I was following to video instructions, when I reach to page "Where can I install Windows 10?- I accidently exit from Installing page, PC restart and stuck in BIOS Utility -EZ Mode, I did everything but
    I can't get out from this page.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

My Computer is ASUS A556U Core i5

TrueLife1, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Stuck in UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode

STUCK IN BIOS UTILITY EZ MODE

Someone please help. I was minding my own business, doing homework on my laptop when all of a sudden everything froze and then a blue page came up saying that my laptop encountered a problem and would need to restart. next thing i know, my laptop is open
    to this weird looking page that says BIOS Utility -EZ Mode at the top and i cannot get out of it. I am terrified that i will loose all my data on my laptop if i hit a wrong button. I have several assignments due in a couple days that took me forever to write.
    Please, is there a way to exit this page and go back to how life used to be?

AliyahFriesen, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Stuck in UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode

1. Stuck in UEFI BIOS Utility EZ Mode - Similar Threads - Stuck UEFI BIOS

2. Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE: Whenever i restart or boot up my computer it just brings me here everytime and ive been stuck on this for days researching on how to fix this. I basically tried every boot option availabe, and still nothing. I Tried updating my ez flash 3 utility, nothing. I would really...
  3. Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE: Whenever i restart or boot up my computer it just brings me here everytime and ive been stuck on this for days researching on how to fix this. I basically tried every boot option availabe, and still nothing. I Tried updating my ez flash 3 utility, nothing. I would really...
  4. Stuck on ASUS UEFI BIOS UTILITY - EZ MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. UEFI BIOS utility - EZ mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI BIOS utility - EZ mode: I want more space for my pc so I was gonna buy a internal hard drive and apon futher look I have a 1tb hard drive inside that wasn't working and was plug in with a power cable and sata cable but my pc was running off a 250gb so I took the 250gb out and booted my pc on 1tb...
  6. UEFI BIOS utility - EZ mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UEFI BIOS utility - EZ mode: I want more space for my pc so I was gonna buy a internal hard drive and apon futher look I have a 1tb hard drive inside that wasn't working and was plug in with a power cable and sata cable but my pc was running off a 250gb so I took the 250gb out and booted my pc on 1tb...
  7. UEFI BIOS utility - EZ mode

8. UEFI bios utility Ez Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UEFI bios utility Ez Mode: Hello, Ive been using my pc for a while now and around a month ago it got stuck in Uefi bios Utility ez mode. To fix the issue i unplugged my mouse and keyboard and restarted my pc and it worked normally. But the issue I have now is every time I start my pc it automatically...
  9. Stuck at UEFi bios utility ez mode

Stuck at UEFi bios utility ez mode: [IMG]I might did something stupid, i tried to clean my sd card and tried to merge them together through diskmanagement until something popped up like a restart button then i clicked it and now i got stuck at uefi bios and couldnt get out. Please help i need this pc to do my...
  10. Stuck on Uefi Bios Utility Ez-Mode

Stuck on Uefi Bios Utility Ez-Mode: While I was editing on my computer it out of nowhere froze and crashed on me. The computer tried trouble shooting itself in the blue screen, but I made the mistake to reset my computer. When I turned it back on it keeps going to Uefi Bios mode and I can't get out of it. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im stuck in the uefi bios mode

2. asus uefi bios utility ez mode stuck