Windows 10: Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop

Discus and support Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Two nights ago Windows asked me to restart to install an update and I did, the computer proceeded to spend the entire night and most of the next day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Razzamatronic, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop

Two nights ago Windows asked me to restart to install an update and I did, the computer proceeded to spend the entire night and most of the next day restarting itself endlessly; I got home from work at the end of that day and tried to figure out what was wrong and in the process managed to get it to stop restarting but now anytime I power up the computer and it goes through the boot process it goes to a black screen where it simply says "Undoing changes made to your computer".

That screen will stay up for 10 seconds or so then go black then the boot process will start again and it will go back to that screen after about 10 seconds, I have attempted to go into the boot settings and use command prompt to repair files with the scan Now command, I've managed to get it to start in safe mode but it doesn't get far and just pops back into the undoing changes black screen, apparently no restore point exist from before this update so I can't restore the computer and I don't have a Windows 10 install disc or USB because I bought this computer before Windows 10 came out and simply downloaded the update when it was available which means I can't factory restart my computer either.

As far as I'm aware I've tried every option out there to try and fix this and absolutely nothing has worked I am at the end of my rope.

:)

Razzamatronic, Apr 8, 2021
  2. BeezleABC Win User

Undoing Changes Loop

My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have tried powering off and on three times to get to the Advanced Repair with no success. Any suggestions on
    on to fix this issue. Thank you

BeezleABC, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Help Windows update Computer STUCK in a loop trying undo changes

Windows update gone wrong.

Computer is trying to undo changes but stuck in loop.

Have tried everything to rectify but no joy

Anybody got an answer to solve problem

KevinThoroughgood, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop

windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop

1. Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop - Similar Threads - Stuck Undoing changes

2. Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Help, i am a windows 11 user and during an update my power went out. After it came back on i turned my computer back on and it booted up normally but is stuck in a loop saying undoing changes made to your computer....
  3. Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Help, i am a windows 11 user and during an update my power went out. After it came back on i turned my computer back on and it booted up normally but is stuck in a loop saying undoing changes made to your computer....
  4. Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop: I had windows update itself and now it does not startup, giving "Undoing changes made to your computer", restarting and then going again and again in an infinite loop. I am unable to force "Automatic repair" screen by force shutting down multiple times, or pressing any of the...
  5. "Undoing changes made to your computer" loop

"Undoing changes made to your computer" loop: windows 10 tried updating during my off hours and I guess it ended up not working because it's been stuck in this loop. after a while it either resets or bsods, I haven't gotten the error code but next time I'll be sure to remember it. I've tried booting into safe mode...
  6. Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop

Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop: So, I was having dinner, windows decided it needed to update, sure go ahead I’ll just finish my delicious meal. After the meal i became excited and really wanted to play Dota 2. So my dumb ass turned off the pc, expecting it to just reboot and I would be able to play my game....
  7. Undoing changes made to your computer loop

Undoing changes made to your computer loop: My desktop is stuck in a continual loop where it starts to boot, then says "attempting to recover installation", then says, "undoing changes made to your computer." Then it just restarts and does this again and again and again and again. The whole loop last maybe 30 seconds....
  8. Stuck on undoing changes made your computer!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on undoing changes made your computer!: What the hell with windows yesterday i have some update from windows update, and i cannot find a way to stop any this suck update! Now my laptop is stuck on undoing changes made to your computer! I lost my order job cause this! I have finished my job and just forget to...
  9. Stuck in "Undoing changes made to your computer"

Stuck in "Undoing changes made to your computer": My labtop is Samsung SENS RC 520 I bought this laptop in South Korea and accidentally wiped out all programs in US. To solve the problems, I bought Window 7 CD and installed necessary programs to run it. After few weeks later, I got a notice that I can install Window 10...
  10. Undoing changes made to your computer STUCK

Undoing changes made to your computer STUCK: Hi guys, I was trying to install the new update for windows and everything was going smoothly until it got stuck at round 30% on the loadup screen and was undoing changes. It took a while and i thought restarting it would allow me to normally log in but i was wrong, after a...