Windows 10: Stuck in Windows 10 S, can't switch as Microsoft Store isn't installed.

Discus and support Stuck in Windows 10 S, can't switch as Microsoft Store isn't installed. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've bought a Lenovo IdeaPad S145-IGM for school and can't switch it out of S Mode. It didn't come installed with Microsoft Store (as well as a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/joelwilliamsnz, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Stuck in Windows 10 S, can't switch as Microsoft Store isn't installed.

I've bought a Lenovo IdeaPad S145-IGM for school and can't switch it out of S Mode. It didn't come installed with Microsoft Store (as well as a lot of other stuff that's on my PC with windows home).

So when I click on the option in settings to switch it I get an error message as you need Microsoft Store to open the link, but there doesn't seem to be a way to download the store app at all.

I can't install Powershell to fix it that way as it won't let me in S Mode. I've done a full reset twice and nothing changes. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

submitted by /u/joelwilliamsnz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/joelwilliamsnz, Apr 14, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 25, 2020
  3. i can`t open microsoft store in windows 8

hello i`m from Iran.

i have problem with my Microsoft store when i open it, it says Microsoft store isn`t available in your region.

I change my region from iran to us but it isn`t work.

what should i do?

sohrab behdani, May 25, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 S, can't switch as Microsoft Store isn't installed.

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in Windows 10 S, can't switch as Microsoft Store isn't installed.

1. Stuck in Windows 10 S, can't switch as Microsoft Store isn't installed. - Similar Threads - Stuck can't switch

2. Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!: Been trying to switch out of S Mode on a Windows 11 following the instructions in Windows Support "Switching out of S mode in Windows" unsuccesfully, when I click on the link that redirects to the Microsoft Store, I get the following error:"Try that againSomething happened on...
  3. Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in S Mode: Microsoft store to switch out of S Mode not loading!: Been trying to switch out of S Mode on a Windows 11 following the instructions in Windows Support "Switching out of S mode in Windows" unsuccesfully, when I click on the link that redirects to the Microsoft Store, I get the following error:"Try that againSomething happened on...
  4. Microsoft Store isn't installed.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store isn't installed.: Hi, When I tried to open Microsoft Store, it wouldn't open. The blue overlay on it changed to gray and just stayed like that, with no tasks.Clicking on App settings showed up with 'App's and Features' in settings.Searching Microsoft Store showed up with this: Is there a way...
  5. Microsoft Store isn't installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store isn't installed.: Hi, When I tried to open Microsoft Store, it wouldn't open. The blue overlay on it changed to gray and just stayed like that, with no tasks.Clicking on App settings showed up with 'App's and Features' in settings.Searching Microsoft Store showed up with this: Is there a way...
  6. Microsoft Store isn't installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't Switch off Windows 10 S Mode as Windows Doesn't Install the App Store.

Can't Switch off Windows 10 S Mode as Windows Doesn't Install the App Store.: Hi, I am working from home now and am trying to switch out of Windows 10 S but my laptop didnt come with Microsoft Store installed so whenever I click on the go to store link it tells me I need the Store app to open the link. I can't find anywhere to download Windows Store...
  8. Microsoft Store and Switching Off S Mode

Microsoft Store and Switching Off S Mode: I have recently bought a new laptop that has Windows 10 Home in S mode. Apparently, it just started in S Mode. I need to switch S Mode off. In order to do this, you have to go to the Microsoft store for the free switch off. I tried switching off; however, nothing happens when...
  9. S Mode switch / Microsoft Store broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    S Mode switch / Microsoft Store broken: Hi Guys, I’m on Windows 10 in S mode. There is a problem with my Microsoft Store and one possible fix is to run a PowerShell comnand. To get PowerShell, I need to get out of S Mode so I go to the Microsoft Store to get the S Mode Switch. But I can’t get the switch because...
  10. Microsoft store feature switch out of S mode is stuck on working on it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft store feature switch out of S mode is stuck on working on it...: When I press GET in the switch out of S mode page it just says "working on it..." I had it on for several hours and it still says "working on it..". I have updated Microsoft store and even reinstalled my Windows. Please can someone help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 switched back to s mode now stuck