Windows 10: stuck in windows 10 with update and also with resetting the computer

Discus and support stuck in windows 10 with update and also with resetting the computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my name is Bader Uddin. I am stuck with windows update. cant reset the windows, I don't know why. I tried many tips from all over the internet. cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bader ud deen mughal, Apr 6, 2019.

1. stuck in windows 10 with update and also with resetting the computer

my name is Bader Uddin.

I am stuck with windows update. cant reset the windows, I don't know why. I tried many tips from all over the internet.

cant do to anything.

I went back to windows 8.1 from recovery and stuck there on windows 10 setup tool because of a loop stuck at 46%. then I restore windows 10 from the backup I have. now I am really stuck. also, windows defender only showing the page with at the glance.

:)

bader ud deen mughal, Apr 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 6, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Apr 6, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

stuck in windows 10 with update and also with resetting the computer

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I can't get update KB3035583 on my windows 7 SP1 laptop, also I was missing the optional language packs updates, I have tried "resetting" windows updates Windows Update - Reset - Windows 7 Help Forums and I have tried stopping and restarting the windows update service, did not help.
    Would anyone have a suggestion on how to get this KB3035583 update? It's genuine windows 7 SP1 home premium.

Edit: Is this windows 10 upgrade only for people who bought (a computer with) windows 7 SP 1?
    I bought this laptop with windows 7.

stuck in windows 10 with update and also with resetting the computer winupdates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

stuck in windows 10 with update and also with resetting the computer

1. stuck in windows 10 with update and also with resetting the computer - Similar Threads - stuck update resetting

2. Stuck on Resetting windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Resetting windows 10.: I have a asus vivobook laptop, on which the windows 10 is not booting up, i tried resetting the laptop from Win RE, with a usb flash drive, but every time my unit finishes resetting and i am required to install windows 10, the installation is stuck onn 0% - 3%, after which...
  3. Does resetting windows 10 also update your drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does resetting windows 10 also update your drivers?: I am resetting my Alienware m15 to factory settings soon, does this also update your drivers? Thanks submitted by /u/SmaIIpp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm49rv/does_resetting_windows_10_also_update_your_drivers/
  4. Computer stuck resetting at 10 percent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer stuck resetting at 10 percent: I'm doing a full drive reset but its been stuck at 10 percent for the last hour. Is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-resetting-at-10-percent/3ebcf07d-10c5-439a-939b-82fd59173cb1
  5. Windows 10 reset stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 reset stuck: Help! I reset my laptop which removes everything including the files option and i've been stuck at 51% for almost 3 hours now, what should i do? submitted by /u/akoposiandrei [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji30h9/windows_10_reset_stuck/
  6. Windows 10 reset stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 reset stuck: I am having problems restting my Dell Inspirion 5551. I have experienced past problems after dropping it once, where the screen would flicker uncontrollably, and the performance would be unusually slow. I wasn’t sure if the drop is was what was causing all of these issues,...
  7. Computer reset stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer reset stuck: I started a FULL PC reset about 5 hours ago. As in removing all my files. Everything was going fine until now. The percentage has been stuck at 46% now for almost an hour! I'm not sure what to do as it is getting very hot but I do not want to risk harming my computer by...
  8. Windows 10 Reset stuck on Update

Windows 10 Reset stuck on Update: I reset my Dell Laptop and got to the following screen [IMG] When I select next I get the following screen [IMG] When I select next it says just a moment with rotating dots then after several minutes I am brought back to the first screen. I have done this at leastr 10...
  9. Windows 10 setup stuck at “Getting Updates” and also stuck at 46 percent

Windows 10 setup stuck at “Getting Updates” and also stuck at 46 percent: So i have a Lenovo G575..its an old computer..and im surprised i was able to get Windows 8.1 on it..even though i was stuck in Windows 7 Home Premium Edition(i think) it wasnt i bad software, i loved it a lot, i just thought it would be time for a change.. so i decided to...
  10. Windows 10 New Computer - Reset - Stuck in Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 New Computer - Reset - Stuck in Loop: Hello, I've searched dozens of posts about the "reset loop" problem but most seem to involve upgraded computers and none exactly describe my situation. I would appreciate any help you could provide. Computer - HP Envy x360 Laptop, i5 processor, 8gb ram, onboard video,...