Windows 10: Stuck in windows logo after installing Bluetooth driver

Discus and support Stuck in windows logo after installing Bluetooth driver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Bluetooth isn’t working so I’m installing Bluetooth driver from link below and after reseting my laptop it’s stuck in windows logo. Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZaaQhh, Apr 13, 2020.

1. /u/ZaaQhh Win User

Stuck in windows logo after installing Bluetooth driver

/u/ZaaQhh, Apr 13, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Stuck in windows logo after installing Bluetooth driver

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in windows logo after installing Bluetooth driver

1. Stuck in windows logo after installing Bluetooth driver - Similar Threads - Stuck logo installing

2. Windows 10 Install stuck on Windows logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install stuck on Windows logo: I finished building a brand new computer with the following specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5600X GPU: GIGABYTE GAMING OC 3070 TiMB: MSI B550 TomahawkRAM: 32GB GSKILL TRIDENT Z NEO CL16SSD: Samsung 980 M2 NVMEI am trying to install windows 10 on my Samsung 980 using the Windows media...
  3. Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver: Hello! 2 days ago I installed the default camera driver for my laptop that for some reason wasn't showing up in the device manager. I decided to restart so that it would apply properly. I've been stuck on the lenovo logo since. I press and hold the power button to force shut...
  4. Windows 10 logo stuck after brand new installation

Windows 10 logo stuck after brand new installation: Hi tenforums, I wonder if someone here could help me. I assembled a new pc, but I have trouble installing windows 10. After installing it with usb stick, the system correctly reboots, but it gets stucked at the screen with windows/mobo manifacturer logo: the spinning circle...
  5. New Windows installation stuck on logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Windows installation stuck on logo: As said in title I built a new pc and when trying to install Windows 10 it gets stuck on a black screen with the Windows logo in the middle and no spinning dots. Not sure what else to do? PC Specs: Ryzen 5 5600x Crucial P5 MSI B550 Tomahawk EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Corsair...
  6. Windows 10 Installer Stuck On Windows Logo

Windows 10 Installer Stuck On Windows Logo: Before we start some context, my computer was manufactured in 2008, I don't have UEFI or secure boot on my system. Also my system originally shipped with Vista, I changed the hard drive some years ago and I reinstalled Vista, then upgraded to Windows 7, then to Windows 8,...
  7. Windows 10 stuck installing at logo

Windows 10 stuck installing at logo: hello i just recently finished building my pc and everything seems to run fine. I downloaded the windows installer to a usb and when i boot it up it rolls a couple dots at the logo then freezes completely. I dont think it has anything to do with me messing up the build but i...
  8. Windows installation stuck on logo

Windows installation stuck on logo: Hello guys, I have a problem with my computer after formatting it. It had Windows 8.1 installed, but I wanted to change to Windows 10, so I installed it. However, it wasn’t giving a good performance, so I’ve thought of going back to 8.1. The problem is, no matter how many...
  9. Window 10 Installation stuck on Logo

Window 10 Installation stuck on Logo: Hi Friends, I am currently using windows 7 on my HP Laptop Core i3. Now i trying to install window 10 from ISO. I created Bootable USB (With Rufus). While installing window the installation get stuck on window logo. I waited long time but nothing happened. Kindly guide me how...
  10. Install Stuck on Windows Logo

Install Stuck on Windows Logo: Hello, I have tried many times now for the past two days to install windows 10 as an upgrade from windows 7. I have tried the windows update tool that is supposed to do everything automatically for you and as soon as it reboots it just sits on the windows logo with not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stuck on windows logo boot