Windows 10: Stuck in Windows safe mode login screen, forgot my password, no Internet.

Discus and support Stuck in Windows safe mode login screen, forgot my password, no Internet. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was having trouble installing an application and figured I would be able to install without hassle in safe mode. I booted into safe mode from the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Viridian2413, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Stuck in Windows safe mode login screen, forgot my password, no Internet.

I was having trouble installing an application and figured I would be able to install without hassle in safe mode. I booted into safe mode from the system configuration options, and when it booted up, it showed a password bar. I haven't used a password in years as i set my login to a PIN some time ago, so i have forgotten it. I have tried almost every method to boot back into normal mode, but every option requires me to login using my Microsoft account, which i have also forgotten. I reset the password twice, and since i am disconnected from the Internet, it has not recognized these new passwords and keeps saying the password is incorrect. I would greatly appreciate help.

:)

Viridian2413, Mar 13, 2020

2. forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile Stuck in Windows safe mode login screen, forgot my password, no Internet. :).

zekrahminator, Mar 13, 2020
  3. stuck in safe mode login forgot password

hey , 2 days ago i rebooted my pc to safe mode through msconfig..

when i got the login screen i saw that i need microsoft password and not pin..

i forgot my microsoft password so i got a new password through my phone..

than i noticed that in safe mode there is no internet connection so i cant use my new password..

after that i tried to boot into safe mode with network but usually im using internet cable but i didnt worked out also the wifi didnt worked..

i dont know what to do allready..i dont have the disk of the install i have only one user and the network doesnt work in the safe mode..what should i do now ?!

ill be happy if you will help me with that..thank you and good day Stuck in Windows safe mode login screen, forgot my password, no Internet. :D

עידןברודי, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Stuck in Windows safe mode login screen, forgot my password, no Internet.

stuck in safe mode login forgot password

the problem is that i cant logjn the safe mode because i forgot my microsoft password and changed it with the phone but theres no internet in the pc because thats safe mode so the password didnt changed and also in safe mode with network theres no internet
    connection not with cable and not with wifi

עידןברודי, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Stuck in Windows safe mode login screen, forgot my password, no Internet.

1. Stuck in Windows safe mode login screen, forgot my password, no Internet. - Similar Threads - Stuck safe mode

2. Stuck in Safe Mode and Forgot Password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Safe Mode and Forgot Password: Please help me, I'm stuck in Safe Mode and i dont know my account password, i cannot access command prompt because it requires password to the account submitted by /u/wanekaze [link] [comments]...
  3. Stuck at safe mode, forgot my password.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck at safe mode, forgot my password.: So I logged on to safe mode just to delete this chinese file, in order to do this, I need to enter my email account's password. I entered my password and it doesn't work. I entered the password at a different device and it works. But now when I want to go back to normal mode,...
  4. Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode

Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode: Long story short I am where I would put my password to login on safe mode but every password I've tried won't let me login and I don't know what to do. Please help submitted by /u/TOOCH447 [link] [comments]...
  5. Stuck in safe mode, forgot password.

Stuck in safe mode, forgot password.: I wanted to uninstall some applications that were not getting uninstalled normally so I thought of doing it from safe mode. Only problem, I've been logging in using my PIN and have forgotten my password. And safe mode won't let me in without your password. Tried getting...
  6. Booted into safe mode, and forgot password

Booted into safe mode, and forgot password: I am a total dumbass. Somehow i forgot my ms password, and i booted into windows safe mode on MINIMAL. Am i fucked, or is there something i can do? Does ethernet work to change passwords? I know my older password, i shift clicked restart, went to cmd, and put my older...
  7. Stuck in safe mode login, password is not working

Stuck in safe mode login, password is not working: Hi, i was trying to remove my gpu drivers and to do so the program rebooted me into safe mode. Safe mode will not let me login using my password. It keeps saying its incorrect which it is not because i just logged in. Is there a way to bypass this or get through this safe...
  8. Stuck in Windows 10 safe mode and forgot password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck in Windows 10 safe mode and forgot password: I usually login with my PIN but when the laptop started on safe mode, it required a password for the microsoft account. I could not remember my password and reset the microsoft account password using the browser on mobile. But the laptop doesn't connect to the internet so it...
  9. Stuck in Safe Mode Login Screen and have forgot my local password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck in Safe Mode Login Screen and have forgot my local password: Not sure if this is the right forum - there doesn't seem to be a "Login Issues" forum so I'm trying security. I was trying to reset my wife's iPad - long story, but I needed to enter Safe mode to try to delete a few stubborn folders. Well, my laptop rebooted into Safe mode...
  10. stuck in safe mode login forgot password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    stuck in safe mode login forgot password: by mistake I pressed F8 which open my laptop on safe mode. I can't remember my password because I use pin to log in. The user account I use is a Microsoft Account, and it's an administrator account, I only have one user account on that laptop. i try to change my password but...