Windows 10: Stuck Keyboard languages

Discus and support Stuck Keyboard languages in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I'm a new user of Win10 and I'm not used to this layout and everything, so here's my problem: When I first started up my notebook all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JozefBača, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Stuck Keyboard languages

Hello!

I'm a new user of Win10 and I'm not used to this layout and everything, so here's my problem:

When I first started up my notebook all the starting Win10 menu/settings were in czech language and in those settings i set english language. Later I added slovak language as well. Yet now for some reason I still have along with Slovak and English languages 2 options for czech language. I can't see these 2 anyhere in "Region and language" settings. Can someone help?

PS As shown in the PrtScr I have 2 languages: English (UK) and Slovak and in their settings (not on this pic) I only have one keyboard set for each of them - US keyboard for English (UK) and Slovak for Slovak language.

Thanks in advance! Stuck Keyboard languages e91742ac-1b63-4800-8b77-b61b1547b448?upload=true.png

:)

JozefBača, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Language/Keyboard default

Hi Sandra,

You can try these steps to set up your preferred defaults:

• Go to Settings and click Time & Language.
    • Click Region & Language.
    • Click on your default system language then, click Options.
    • Click Add a keyboard then choose your preferred keyboard language.
    • Remove the other keyboard language by choosing it then click Remove.

Tell us if this works.

Katrina Men, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Stuck Keyboard languages

On-Screen Keyboard language

Hi,

Follow the steps below to change on-screen keyboard language.

How to add a keyboard layout in Windows 10.

• Click Start Menu. It's the Windows icon in the bottom left corner.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click Time & language.
    • Click Region & language.
    • Click the language you wish to add a keyboard layout to.
    • Click Options.
    • Click Add a keyboard.
    • Click the keyboard you want to add.
    How to change the keyboard layout in Windows 10.

• Press and hold the Windows key
    • Press spacebar.
    Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Stuck Keyboard languages

1. Stuck Keyboard languages - Similar Threads - Stuck Keyboard languages

2. Language Stuck on Language Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Stuck on Language Bar: Hello there,I recently bought a new laptop and was installing languages I need on it. As a Japanese learner, I need Japanese and I'm in the UK so I got the English UK pack, too, however, there is now an English US language stuck on the language bar. I know it's not a big...
  3. Language Stuck on Language Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Stuck on Language Bar: Hello there,I recently bought a new laptop and was installing languages I need on it. As a Japanese learner, I need Japanese and I'm in the UK so I got the English UK pack, too, however, there is now an English US language stuck on the language bar. I know it's not a big...
  4. Latin keyboard/language stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latin keyboard/language stuck: Hello,I have a problem with a language. I had added Latin by mistake, but now it's stuck. I've deleted it from my languages, but it's still there down-right on the bar. Could somebody help me remove it completely?...
  5. Keyboard language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard language: Hello, so my pc just automatically adds English (USA) for my keyboard, and i am wondering if you can stop it from doing this. submitted by /u/BossManOnePro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltj180/keyboard_language/
  6. My keyboard is stuck in a different language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My keyboard is stuck in a different language: I bought my laptop 6 months ago in Vietnam. They changed the operating system to English and everything was fine until a few days ago when Vietnamese letters started appear when I type certain words. For example, when I type "is," it changes the i to í. Or when I type "or" it...
  7. Language on keyboard

Language on keyboard: My language settings for my keyboard are giving me french letter accents I have it set to English Canadian then I accidentally added Canadian Multilingual Standard I have tried to remove it but in settings but when I click remove nothing happens I have reset the keyboard with...
  8. language keyboard

language keyboard: All of sudden my windows changed to Arabic on all my windows devices. Now the Arabic keyboard stays on first place as main language and I can't remove it because the remove button is inactive. How to remove the Arabic as an option and how did it come out as a main language?...
  9. Keyboard languages

Keyboard languages: Hi guys ! I have mistakenly added Portuguese language for my keyboard, when in fact it should be Portuguese (ABNT2). It happens that I cannot DEKETE the mistaken one already added. How can I do that ?...
  10. Keyboard stuck between two languages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard stuck between two languages: I have a Windows 10 HP Envy, and am having some trouble with languages on my keyboard. I have English (US) as my default Windows display language, but I installed a French AZERTY keyboard within the English language pack to easily switch between the two when I need to type...