Windows 10: Stuck on 100% Configuring

Discus and support Stuck on 100% Configuring in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After an update my surface pro 6 has been stuck on 'configuring windows features 100% complete do not turn off your computer' for a couple hours. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by catherinesimpson2, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Stuck on 100% Configuring

After an update my surface pro 6 has been stuck on 'configuring windows features 100% complete do not turn off your computer' for a couple hours. I have tried safe restart a couple of times but it takes me back to the loading screen. What do i do?

:)

catherinesimpson2, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Dec 8, 2019
  3. upgrade to windows 10 pro stuck at configuring 100% when restarting

My OS is 8.1 and upgrade to windows 10 pro by windows update but it's stuck at configuring 100% when restarting. Pls help me. Tks every one!

HoangLuyen, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Stuck on 100% Configuring

Computer Stuck on "Preparing to configure Windows

Hi Reegan,

Your concern regarding the stuck on preparing to configure screen in Windows can be due to changes on your device configuration/settings or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build and version is running on your device? Type
      winver in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run a full scan (SFC) and run a check health (DISM) command to rule out any issues related to corrupted system files which may prevent your device from starting properly.
    To do this, you can follow the steps on this Forum Article created by
    community MVP ZigZag3143.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Stuck on 100% Configuring

1. Stuck on 100% Configuring - Similar Threads - Stuck 100% Configuring

2. Configuring Windows stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configuring Windows stuck: My HP PC desktop PC was running very slow. I closed all apps and hit restart, as I've found this usually sorts this sort of issue. Note I haven't run the PC for about 2 weeks - I have McAfee protection installed and it's regularly scanned. When I went to restart there was NO...
  3. Configuring Windows stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configuring Windows stuck: My HP PC desktop PC was running very slow. I closed all apps and hit restart, as I've found this usually sorts this sort of issue. Note I haven't run the PC for about 2 weeks - I have McAfee protection installed and it's regularly scanned. When I went to restart there was NO...
  4. Configuring Windows stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Disk stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk stuck at 100%: I tried checking C: for errors last night which worked, but now after updating and restarting it that doesn't work. I've tried about 7-8 other methods that don't work and I can't run anything due to the 100% disk space. submitted by /u/Conklin03 [link] [comments]...
  6. Update configuration stuck

Update configuration stuck: while installing update 2004 my computer got stuck with configuring windows 10 for ghe updates. I have been waiting for over a hour and the obly thing that happend, that my mouse is very laggy and moves very slow. Fast help would be nice since i don‘t want to shut down my pc...
  7. Configuring Windows Feature stuck on 100%

Configuring Windows Feature stuck on 100%: Hey guys, I currently have a Microsoft Surface laptop 2 and last night 23/06 i updated it and shut down and just left it on my table assuming it would just update and well, shut down. 24 hours later it is currently stuck on "Configuring Windows features 100% complete Don't...
  8. Update stuck at 100%

Update stuck at 100%: My windows update is stuck at 100% and will go no further. I have tried the hot boot, but it just keeps getting back to the same spot. How can I do anything with my computer when I can't get to a functional screen? Thanks...
  9. Samsung Surface Pro stuck on Configuring... 100%

Samsung Surface Pro stuck on Configuring... 100%: Hi, My brand new surface pro just downloaded an update and has been stuck on the 'Configuring Windows Features 100% complete Dont turn off your computer' screen for hours. I can't get beyond this blue screen. I eventually tried a hard shutdown and it just returns to the...
  10. cpu stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cpu stuck at 100%: hello. i just did a fresh installation of windows 10 pro x64. all devices in device manager were recognized and installed automatically. i open task manager and notice that the cpu is stuck at 100%. i reboot to safe mode and the cpu is normal. any help? 65591

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck on 100% complete

2. window surface pro stick on 100%

3. configuring windows features stuck at 100

4. configuring windows features 100 complete,
  5. configuring Windows features 100%,
  6. windows stuck 100% complete,
  7. configuring windows 100%,
  8. stuck on Configuring Windows features 100% complete