Windows 10: Stuck on 14905

Discus and support Stuck on 14905 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm stuck on this update. When I check for updates I get nothing, even though i see some other new versions are released (14935). Yes, I'm in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by doriandiaconu, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Stuck on 14905

I'm stuck on this update.

When I check for updates I get nothing, even though i see some other new versions are released (14935). Yes, I'm in the fast ring.

:)

doriandiaconu, Aug 29, 2016

2. Windows 10 Insider Upgrades

My laptop is stuck at Build 14905. Upgrades past that build complete, but leave the W10 desktop with graphics issues (White blocks where commands and icons should be. It makes it impossible to navigate or use any utilities and I have to revert back to 14905.
    Latest failed upgrade was 14931.

Meanwhile I'm getting warnings that 14905 will expire. Does anyone have a solution?

KeithHermle, Aug 29, 2016
  3. Stuck on Insider Preview 14905

I'm on the same boat, already tried everything but no success. Now windows is shutting down forcefully every one or two hours, which is
    awful. I can't update my windows to the new build, nor revert, i'm stuck with 14905. And Microsoft is forcing my computer to shut down due to it not being licensed.

Ricardo Wong, Aug 29, 2016
  4. Mystere Win User

Stuck on 14905

Who told you there was a new build? There isn't. 14905 is the latest available to Insiders.

Mystere, Aug 29, 2016
  5. nickul Win User
    There is now, and i too am stuck on 14905. There's just no other update showing up, and now 14915 is a week old in the fast ring.

Hmm... could this be a Romania location issue?

nickul, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Stuck on 14905

1. Stuck on 14905 - Similar Threads - Stuck 14905

2. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen stuck solution.: My windows 10 laptop stucked at login screen on loading I restarted so many times. I watched videos but anything is not working even at safe mode it shows my pin is incorrect. Please anyone can solve this, help me....
  3. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen stuck solution.: My windows 10 laptop stucked at login screen on loading I restarted so many times. I watched videos but anything is not working even at safe mode it shows my pin is incorrect. Please anyone can solve this, help me....
  4. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  6. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  7. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  8. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  9. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...
  10. Stuck in build 14905 slow ring. Expiration soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck in build 14905 slow ring. Expiration soon: Hey, guys and gals! I've been stuck with the bugs of this build for some time and it was annoying at first, but still bearable. Now I've been getting the expiration warning and that's a big problem for me. I don't know if there's a newer build for the slow ring or not,...