Windows 10: Stuck on 5ghz
Discus and support Stuck on 5ghz in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, I’ve been having some connectivity issues lately and it’s really frustrating for me. I have a dual band wifi and I wanted 5 ghz but I soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SamGF, Mar 24, 2020.
Thema:
Stuck on 5ghz
Loading...
-
Stuck on 5ghz - Similar Threads - Stuck 5ghz
-
BitLocker stuck on Decrypting or Encrypting in Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsBitLocker stuck on Decrypting or Encrypting in Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to fix a BitLocker drive that is stuck decrypting or encrypting on a Windows 11/10 PC. BitLocker encryption or decryption can take a few minutes to several hours, depending on the type and speed of the drive, the amount of data being... -
Setting up live captions stuck in Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsSetting up live captions stuck in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Live Captions is a useful Windows 11 feature that displays spoken audio as on-screen text. However, the setup process can sometimes get stuck while downloading the required speech files, preventing the feature from turning on. In this post, we will see what you can do... -
Windows Audio Service stuck on Stopping
in Windows 10 NewsWindows Audio Service stuck on Stopping: [ATTACH]If the Windows Audio service is stuck on Stopping in the Services Manager, here is what you can do to troubleshoot it. Whether you use an external sound system or the built-in speakers/microphone of your computer, you may face this problem on Windows 11. Why is the... -
If I buy an external 5GHz adapter would this be solved or would I still be stuck with 100mb...
in Windows 10 GamingIf I buy an external 5GHz adapter would this be solved or would I still be stuck with 100mb...: I got an old laptop: HP pavilion i7 1000gb HD. The laptop internet limit is only 100mbps 2.4 GHz standard as I checked on its settings. I'd like to know if I'd bought an external 5GHz adapter that would've increased the internet efficiency considering the laptop limit of... -
If I buy an external 5GHz adapter would this be solved or would I still be stuck with 100mb...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsIf I buy an external 5GHz adapter would this be solved or would I still be stuck with 100mb...: I got an old laptop: HP pavilion i7 1000gb HD. The laptop internet limit is only 100mbps 2.4 GHz standard as I checked on its settings. I'd like to know if I'd bought an external 5GHz adapter that would've increased the internet efficiency considering the laptop limit of... -
If I buy an external 5GHz adapter would this be solved or would I still be stuck with 100mb...
in Windows 10 Network and SharingIf I buy an external 5GHz adapter would this be solved or would I still be stuck with 100mb...: I got an old laptop: HP pavilion i7 1000gb HD. The laptop internet limit is only 100mbps 2.4 GHz standard as I checked on its settings. I'd like to know if I'd bought an external 5GHz adapter that would've increased the internet efficiency considering the laptop limit of... -
f I buy an external 5GHz adapter would this be solved or would I still be stuck with 100mb...
in Windows 10 Gamingf I buy an external 5GHz adapter would this be solved or would I still be stuck with 100mb...: I got an old laptop: HP pavilion i7 1000gb HD. The laptop internet limit is only 100mbps 2.4 GHz standard as I checked on its settings. I'd like to know if I'd bought an external 5GHz adapter that would've increased the internet efficiency considering the laptop limit of... -
f I buy an external 5GHz adapter would this be solved or would I still be stuck with 100mb...
in Windows 10 Software and Appsf I buy an external 5GHz adapter would this be solved or would I still be stuck with 100mb...: I got an old laptop: HP pavilion i7 1000gb HD. The laptop internet limit is only 100mbps 2.4 GHz standard as I checked on its settings. I'd like to know if I'd bought an external 5GHz adapter that would've increased the internet efficiency considering the laptop limit of... -
f I buy an external 5GHz adapter would this be solved or would I still be stuck with 100mb...
in Windows 10 Network and Sharingf I buy an external 5GHz adapter would this be solved or would I still be stuck with 100mb...: I got an old laptop: HP pavilion i7 1000gb HD. The laptop internet limit is only 100mbps 2.4 GHz standard as I checked on its settings. I'd like to know if I'd bought an external 5GHz adapter that would've increased the internet efficiency considering the laptop limit of...