Windows 10: Stuck on a blank blue screen while installing from USB

Discus and support Stuck on a blank blue screen while installing from USB in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm installing Windows 10 on a new SSD from an USB. After deleting old partitions on my HDD (now in a caddy) the installation process has started and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/--Mr_Snrub--, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Stuck on a blank blue screen while installing from USB

I'm installing Windows 10 on a new SSD from an USB. After deleting old partitions on my HDD (now in a caddy) the installation process has started and then I went afk. The pc is now, 3 hours later, on a blank blue screen. What do i do? Can i restart it from the power button? Sorry for my bad english, and thank you.

submitted by /u/--Mr_Snrub--
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/--Mr_Snrub--, Feb 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 reset from repair USB stuck on blank blue screen

So I was having a problem with my laptop stuck in a "Diagnosing Your PC" loop and then it would say, "Bad_system_config_info", and start the loop over again.

So I booted from a Windows 10 USB to repair/reset it with the "Keep My Files" option. Since then, it's just been stuck on a blank blue screen for the last 20 minutes.

Is this part of the reset process or did something go wrong?

slacker032, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Yuushinaa Win User
    Blank Blue Screen on Windows 10 Installation

I've tried that too but it comes to no avail

Stuck on a blank blue screen while installing from USB [​IMG]

Yuushinaa, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Stuck on a blank blue screen while installing from USB

Blank Blue Screen on Windows 10 Installation

Restart the machine, at the HP Splash screen, press ESC to invoke the 'One Time Boot Menu' then select the USB and Enter...

Stuck on a blank blue screen while installing from USB [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on a blank blue screen while installing from USB

1. Stuck on a blank blue screen while installing from USB - Similar Threads - Stuck blank blue

2. Initial Windows 10 install from USB but hangs at blank blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Initial Windows 10 install from USB but hangs at blank blue screen: I was trying to install windows 10 but before formatting or installing I tried my chances with troubleshooting errors and windows trying to save the start-up error that caused all of the problem. While doing the troubleshoot, it seemed stuck after 5 hours and I just restarted...
  3. Initial Windows 10 install from USB but hangs at blank blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Initial Windows 10 install from USB but hangs at blank blue screen: I was trying to install windows 10 but before formatting or installing I tried my chances with troubleshooting errors and windows trying to save the start-up error that caused all of the problem. While doing the troubleshoot, it seemed stuck after 5 hours and I just restarted...
  4. Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb: I am trying to reinstall windows 11 but the problem is that if i have the hdd connected, the setup menu loads into this blue screen And when I disconnect the hdd then it loads perfectly fine with all the options and textEarlier on my windows 11 the whole taskbar just...
  5. Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb

Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb: I am trying to reinstall windows 11 but the problem is that if i have the hdd connected, the setup menu loads into this blue screen And when I disconnect the hdd then it loads perfectly fine with all the options and textEarlier on my windows 11 the whole taskbar just...
  6. Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen: As the subject states, I am attempting to install Windows on a new PC. I created a bootable USB using the Windows Media Creation tool and selected the appropriate settings. I selected the USB as the priority boot in the Bios of the computer. However, where I should be seeing...
  7. Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen

Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen: As the subject states, I am attempting to install Windows on a new PC. I created a bootable USB using the Windows Media Creation tool and selected the appropriate settings. I selected the USB as the priority boot in the Bios of the computer. However, where I should be seeing...
  8. Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen

9. Screen Stuck while installing Windows from USB

Screen Stuck while installing Windows from USB: I have been trying to install windows for 2 days now, I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, and i have been using Linux for some months now, but I wanted to switch to windows, I created a bootable USB for Windows 10 via Rufus. I followed these steps: 1. I created a Ubuntu Live...
  10. Windows 10 reset from repair USB stuck on blank blue screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 reset from repair USB stuck on blank blue screen: So I was having a problem with my laptop stuck in a "Diagnosing Your PC" loop and then it would say, "Bad_system_config_info", and start the loop over again. So I booted from a Windows 10 USB to repair/reset it with the "Keep My Files" option. Since then, it's just been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb boot win 10 stuck blank

2. rufus empty blue screen