Windows 10: Stuck on a page

Discus and support Stuck on a page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am stuck at the "add your Microsoft account" screen on another computer. It will not take either my e-mail address or phone number. When you click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LynnFleming1, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Stuck on a page

I am stuck at the "add your Microsoft account" screen on another computer. It will not take either my e-mail address or phone number. When you click "Next" it just says there was an issue looking up your account. I cannot get out of that screen. This is a new Dell laptop.

:)

LynnFleming1, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Nate W.H. Win User

Windows Phone OS7.10.8112.7 (Step 6)

Hi XemnessLive,

You can find many solutions for update issues listed on the following page:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484

The suggestions listed for the errors of the phone being stuck in download mode and stuck at OEM splash screen may be helpful along with the general steps listed at the beginning of the article.

Please let me know if these suggestions are able to help you update.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Oct 22, 2020
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Oct 22, 2020
  4. Jano Win User

Stuck on a page

Chrome is stuck at "establishing secure connection..." on all pages

It helped me, thanks!!

Had my hands on the solution once, forgot the trick, but here it was Stuck on a page :)

I only needed step 3. to fix my challenge, no reboot, no restart of chrome. It worked straight away.
    100% the solution I needed.

Been battling this challenge for months on several machines with different profiles to no prevail.
    Most of the suggestions in here and other places have been tried without success. So this solution is it.

Have now documented it, it seems to return for some reason.

Thema:

Stuck on a page

1. Stuck on a page - Similar Threads - Stuck page

2. new computer backup page stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new computer backup page stuck: Hey ,I bought a new computer and when I clicked the back button the bacup page it gets stuck with a blank screen. when I restart the computer its get back to this page, and I can continue to the windows. what to do in this situation?...
  3. new computer backup page stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new computer backup page stuck: Hey ,I bought a new computer and when I clicked the back button the bacup page it gets stuck with a blank screen. when I restart the computer its get back to this page, and I can continue to the windows. what to do in this situation?...
  4. Laptop stuck on the sign in page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on the sign in page: Please assist I can seems to be able to login to my machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-the-sign-in-page/594623d0-3744-41bb-90ce-b6faa48e4ff0
  5. Laptop stuck on the sign in page

Laptop stuck on the sign in page: Please assist I can seems to be able to login to my machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-the-sign-in-page/594623d0-3744-41bb-90ce-b6faa48e4ff0
  6. My laptop is stuck on the signin page, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck on the signin page, please help: My laptop is stuck on the signin page. It just shows my username and below that it says signin. And if I press sign in nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-stuck-on-the-signin-page-please-help/3399dd53-f9b7-4166-bf54-2db8cbee00b5
  7. My laptop is stuck on the signin page, please help

My laptop is stuck on the signin page, please help: My laptop is stuck on the signin page. It just shows my username and below that it says signin. And if I press sign in nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-stuck-on-the-signin-page-please-help/3399dd53-f9b7-4166-bf54-2db8cbee00b5
  8. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  9. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  10. I am stuck on automatic repair page how to start my pc normally?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am stuck on automatic repair page how to start my pc normally?: After starting it says automatic repair system and shows key pad style I selected US after that it gives me only two options troubleshoot and turn off your pc and in troubleshoot i tried start up repair it says it can not be repaired i tried system restore it says turn off...