Windows 10: Stuck on a temp account no matter what.

Discus and support Stuck on a temp account no matter what. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I go into the regeditor, delete the temp profile, delete the .bak from the corrupted one, and restart, it doesn't work, I always go back to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Duebam, Mar 12, 2020.

1. /u/Duebam Win User

Stuck on a temp account no matter what.

Everytime I go into the regeditor, delete the temp profile, delete the .bak from the corrupted one, and restart, it doesn't work, I always go back to a temp profile. I have been trying to fix this for a day now, I have tried everything I can, whether it be simple things like turning my pc off with the power button, all the way to, deleting the bak but leaving the period, restarting until I get a normal screen, then deleting the period, and nothing. I've been looking at youtube videos for hours, and I'm not able to go to somewhere to get it fixed. Please, someone help.

submitted by /u/Duebam
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Duebam, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Stuck on a temp account no matter what.

Temp Files : Runaway Creation

Hello Bruce,

Windows Temporary files are created by the operating system during the normal course of its running when there may not be enough memory allocated for the task.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to delete temporary files nad check if it helps:

Step 1

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type temp and click OK
    • Press Ctrl + A and click Delete

Step 2

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type %temp% and click OK

Step 3

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type prefetch and click OK

Get back to us, if you have further queries. We will be glad to help you.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on a temp account no matter what.

1. Stuck on a temp account no matter what. - Similar Threads - Stuck temp account

2. My laptop is stuck in a temp account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in a temp account.: Every time i log in, my stuff gets deleted and reset. I tried advanced startup already, it did not work. Also, on the welcome screen it says "Preparing Windows". Please help me i am sad :[ Info: Model HP Envy 13'', with Windows 11 HomeEdit: Now it takes 4 minutes average to...
  3. My laptop is stuck in a temp account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck in a temp account.: Every time i log in, my stuff gets deleted and reset. I tried advanced startup already, it did not work. Also, on the welcome screen it says "Preparing Windows". Please help me i am sad :[ Info: Model HP Envy 13'', with Windows 11 HomeEdit: Now it takes 4 minutes average to...
  4. Mouse stuck in 1 monitor no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuck in 1 monitor no matter what: I have the same issue that was never answered in this locked thread link at the bottom. The issue was not solved so why lock the thread?I have had two/three monitors for over a decade so I am very familiar with Display Settings, resolution, placement of monitors, identify...
  5. Mouse stuck in 1 monitor no matter what

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuck in 1 monitor no matter what: I have the same issue that was never answered in this locked thread link at the bottom. The issue was not solved so why lock the thread?I have had two/three monitors for over a decade so I am very familiar with Display Settings, resolution, placement of monitors, identify...
  6. Mouse stuck in 1 monitor no matter what

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can't Defrag No Matter What

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Defrag No Matter What: In order to defrag, I can just press the Windows key and search "defrag," and the correct option Defrag and Optimize Drives appears. In order to defrag, I must click on this option, and select the Analyze button, yes? Well this button is grayed out and I cannot click it. I...
  8. Corrupted administrator account and stuck in a temp account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Corrupted administrator account and stuck in a temp account: Hey everyone, in a tight spot Some context leading up the issue was that I found my desktop was infinitely loading into windows so like usual I crashed it by holding the power button. Which caused windows to send me to a temporary account for the first time. I tried signing...
  9. iCloud account won't sync no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Customization
    iCloud account won't sync no matter what I do: I am trying to sync my iCloud account with my Windows 10 features such as mail, contacts, and especially the calendar. It won't sync no matter what I do, I've generated an app specific password, I downloaded the iCloud windows application and everything seems to work there. I...
  10. Temp account deletes all changes no matter what, after every restart/startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temp account deletes all changes no matter what, after every restart/startup: I was having activation issues with my computer after installing a new internal hard drive, but with the comand prompt I was able to activate it. So thats when I thought I could ditch the temp acount and create a personal account. But as soon as I restarted to see if the...