Windows 10: STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

Discus and support STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HECTOR MISSAEL FLORES, Nov 26, 2023.

1. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe options are:1. Startup repair2. Startup settings 3. Command prompt 4. Uninstall updates 5. UEFI 6. System restore none of the options work, however something to note here is that before this, I was stuck on the bios screenTo get out of bios I:1. Pressed f7 to get advanced mode 2. Clicked the security tab3. Clicked "secure boot"4. Clicked secure boot control and clicked "disable"5. Clicked the "boot" tab6. Clicked fast boot and "disable"7. On the CSM o

:)

HECTOR MISSAEL FLORES, Nov 26, 2023
Thema:

STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

1. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS - Similar Threads - STUCK ADVANCED OPTIONS

2. Pc stuck at advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck at advanced options: Ive been trying to open my pc but when I do, it goes into automatic repair and goes into advanced options, Ive watched and tried multiple youtube videos on this subject but nothing works, resetting pc physically didnt work, ive tried multiple command prompts, booting it up on...
  3. Pc stuck at advanced options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck at advanced options: Ive been trying to open my pc but when I do, it goes into automatic repair and goes into advanced options, Ive watched and tried multiple youtube videos on this subject but nothing works, resetting pc physically didnt work, ive tried multiple command prompts, booting it up on...
  4. Pc stuck at advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS: I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe options are:1. Startup repair2. Startup settings 3. Command prompt 4. Uninstall updates 5. UEFI 6. System restore none of the...
  6. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS: I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe options are:1. Startup repair2. Startup settings 3. Command prompt 4. Uninstall updates 5. UEFI 6. System restore none of the...
  7. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen: Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only...
  8. Stuck on Blue Options Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Blue Options Screen: I didn’t do enough research and thought third party driver updaters were the way to go. I installed one, tried to run it, and as you may have guessed it went wrong. The blue screen of death popped up for a while, but i was eventually able to get rid of it. Now i’m stuck on a...
  9. Stuck in advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in advanced options: Hello, My Windows 10 is stuck in advanced options. I can use my keyboard and mouse. The only two options are, A. Shut down, or B. Touble Shooting. I have tried all forms of troubleshooting, but every attempt has given me no progress. There is no reset pc option. Nor rollback...
  10. Stuck in advanced options - nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in advanced options - nothing works: Please help. I'm stuck in advanced options, with basically only the command prompt as a solution. I have backup files on HD, but won't recognise in system image recovery. How do I fix this to reinstall windows?...