Windows 10: Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled

Discus and support Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am stuck on Aptio setup utility and launch csm disabled * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Stuck on patio setup and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LisaGallagher1, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled

I am stuck on Aptio setup utility and launch csm disabled

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Stuck on patio setup and launch csm disabled

* OS assumed to be Win 10

:)

LisaGallagher1, Aug 18, 2019

2. Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility Menu, Launch CSM Diabled

I have a ASUS X550Z, and today I noticed that it was making a clicking sound, and the aptio setup utility came up. I have looked at solutions, but it requires that the Launch CSM was enabled. On mine it was disabled, and I have not found a solution yet.

Jonathan_Burke, Aug 18, 2019
  3. 201864835 Win User
    The launch CSM in the BOOT aptio Setup Utility is not working

I have tried selecting the"launch CSM " option but it doesn't work.Plz help what doI I do.My laptop is stuck in theclass Aptio Setup Utility.

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization

201864835, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled

Stuck on Aptio Setup Utility Menu, Launch CSM Diabled

Hi Jonathan,

I realize that the PC is stuck on Aptio Setup Utility Menu. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When exactly do you get that clicking sound?

• When does the Aptio setup utility come up on the PC?

• In which screen did you notice that the launch CSM is disabled?

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

You may boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if the issue persists. A clean boot will help us determine if any 3rd party services or applications are causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled

1. Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled - Similar Threads - Stuck Aptio setup

2. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer has been stuck in Aptio Setup Utility for months. I have tried alot of suggestions that I've found online but none have worked. I'm sorry the photos are upside down they don't appear that way in my files only when I upload them to this website. Any help graciously...
  3. Aptio setup utility glitching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aptio setup utility glitching: I have a toshiba laptop, an i’ve just turned it on and it is stuck on this aptio setup utility and it will not respond to my left and right arrow keys. It also will not respond to any of the keys on my keyboard. Help please....
  4. aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    aptio setup utility: I have the aptio setup utility page on my ASUS and can't get to restore page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/d5d1417f-0959-419d-86cc-5b650a961974
  5. PC Aptio setup utility stuck

PC Aptio setup utility stuck: I closed my laptop while it was still on YouTube, then when I came back my laptop was on the Aptio setup utility screen and I cant get past it. I've restarted it about 20 times in a row now, and did all the launch CSM stuff, but still no luck. It was working perfectly fine a...
  6. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I have an Asus UX501J running the latest Windows 10 OS. It often froze only to boot up in aptio setup, then I got out of it by applying the typical hotfixes of changing the boot mode to CSM, disabling the security boot mode, and rebooting while hitting F8/F9 (can't remember)...
  7. ASUS X554L is stuck in Aptios Setup Utility Mode

ASUS X554L is stuck in Aptios Setup Utility Mode: Recently my laptop has entered Aptios Setup mode and I have been through several threads, however none seem to work. Even the most common method which I have seen i.e. enable CSM mode, disable Secure Boot Control, press F9. However by pressing F9 it leads to a sentence...
  8. Stuck on aptio setup utility -2017, Razer blade stealth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on aptio setup utility -2017, Razer blade stealth: So it's been sending me on the aptio setup for a bit now but I usually got out of it easily and now I'm stuck I can't get out of it. No matter what I try it won't let me leave that screen. I've done all the things that have been recommended and I still can't leave this page....
  9. Disable CSM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable CSM?: Hi. I recently disabled CSM in my bios and formatted my pc. Ive only tested kingdom come deliverance but be for I was getting 45fps to 30fps on ultra and constant judder on all graphic options. I was using in game FPS counter as I didn't want any thing like MSI after burner...
  10. Blocked on Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Support
    Blocked on Aptio Setup Utility: Hi everybody, I have a small big problem: my laptop asus is blocked on aptio setup utility in the sense that every time I start it it redirects me to this menu. Why it's urgent: it's because I do not have access to my 2 OS window10 / ubuntu that contain important files for my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aptio setup utility is disabled