Windows 10: Stuck on ASUS Bios

Discus and support Stuck on ASUS Bios in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am stuck on ASUS bios. I have reset the default settings and restarted the computer. It didnt work. I then tried the instructions already posted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KLC11, May 21, 2020.

1. KLC11 Win User

Stuck on ASUS Bios

I am stuck on ASUS bios. I have reset the default settings and restarted the computer. It didnt work. I then tried the instructions already posted about changing the boot secure, csm support and pressing f9 while the computer is restarting. It takes me directly back to the bios utility page. If i follow the same instructions but press the escape key it takes me to the boot up screen, but the only option i have is to enter setup, which takes me back to the bios utility page. I dont know what else to do.

:)

KLC11, May 21, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 21, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 21, 2020
  4. Stuck on ASUS Bios

Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

Help! Stuck in Asus Aptio Setup Utility, after restarting the system screen turns black with one white underscore flashing

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on ASUS Bios

1. Stuck on ASUS Bios - Similar Threads - Stuck ASUS Bios

2. Desktop PC stuck in ASUS BIOS settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop PC stuck in ASUS BIOS settings.: My desktop is stuck in ASUS UEFI BIOS utility. I was using my PC, when suddenly there was a power outage, because of a massive snow storm. After everything got restored a couple days later, my PC was turning on and off repeatedly, so I unplugged it from power and plugged back...
  3. ASUS stuck in BIOS Utility EZ-Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS stuck in BIOS Utility EZ-Mode: Hello,I just bought my ASUS laptop TUF F15 and when i first turned it on it goes directly to the EZ-Mode, and i can't get to windows even if i save & exit it returns always to the BIOS EZ-Mode....
  4. ASUS stuck in BIOS Utility EZ-Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS stuck in BIOS Utility EZ-Mode: Hello,I just bought my ASUS laptop TUF F15 and when i first turned it on it goes directly to the EZ-Mode, and i can't get to windows even if i save & exit it returns always to the BIOS EZ-Mode....
  5. Stuck in bios Asus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bios Asus: I upgraded my gpu and then my pc kept opening the bios menu. I then replaced with my old gpu and it works So what should I do, is it a software or a hardware problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-bios-asus/eaaf0484-4d0d-4c6b-90de-a56a852965f0
  6. Stuck in bios Asus

Stuck in bios Asus: I upgraded my gpu and then my pc kept opening the bios menu. I then replaced with my old gpu and it works So what should I do, is it a software or a hardware problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-bios-asus/eaaf0484-4d0d-4c6b-90de-a56a852965f0
  7. STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY: Hi, I'm John. My computer got stuck on EUFI BIOS Utility after I updated Windows 10 and a driver that Windows recommended to me. It was interrupted. Below is the screen I got stuck at. What should I do?...
  8. STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY

STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY: Hi, I'm John. My computer got stuck on EUFI BIOS Utility after I updated Windows 10 and a driver that Windows recommended to me. It was interrupted. Below is the screen I got stuck at. What should I do?...
  9. STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Stuck in asus ez utility bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in asus ez utility bios: Hello so I recently bought a new 2.5 sata 3 ssd for my laptop Asus FX503vm, but after I replaced my hdd with it my laptop wont boot windows. Whenever I save and exit out of asus ez utility bios it just goes back to it....