Windows 10: Stuck on ASUS Icon

Discus and support Stuck on ASUS Icon in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, before this happened, my PC was not acting right so I restarted, I look and I am just stuck on the ASUS icon screen that you see before booting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by okmanwhy420, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Stuck on ASUS Icon

Hello, before this happened, my PC was not acting right so I restarted, I look and I am just stuck on the ASUS icon screen that you see before booting up, there is no loading circle, nothing, just the ASUS icon.I've tried restarting 3 times and unplugging all my external devices, please help.Note: I can not do anything complicated like opening up the laptop, and I cannot access the options.

:)

okmanwhy420, Apr 8, 2022

2. Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ty-after/9e14d535-c117-4d3e-bdbc-ca5c10f185f4

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Apr 8, 2022
  3. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Apr 8, 2022
  4. Gerry Mac Win User

Stuck on ASUS Icon

Email stuck (and icons dissapeared)

Hi,

After using pocket outlook for some time, it suddenly got stuck (I receive emails but cannot open them) and the soft key "New" doesn't respond. Also, the messages icons disspeared from the left side in the message list.

Hope someone has an answer/suggestion.

Thanks,

Gerry Mac, Apr 8, 2022
Thema:

Stuck on ASUS Icon

1. Stuck on ASUS Icon - Similar Threads - Stuck ASUS Icon

2. Stuck in bios Asus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bios Asus: I upgraded my gpu and then my pc kept opening the bios menu. I then replaced with my old gpu and it works So what should I do, is it a software or a hardware problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-bios-asus/eaaf0484-4d0d-4c6b-90de-a56a852965f0
  3. Stuck in bios Asus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in bios Asus: I upgraded my gpu and then my pc kept opening the bios menu. I then replaced with my old gpu and it works So what should I do, is it a software or a hardware problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-bios-asus/eaaf0484-4d0d-4c6b-90de-a56a852965f0
  4. Stuck on ASUS Icon

Stuck on ASUS Icon: Hello, before this happened, my PC was not acting right so I restarted, I look and I am just stuck on the ASUS icon screen that you see before booting up, there is no loading circle, nothing, just the ASUS icon.I've tried restarting 3 times and unplugging all my external...
  5. Stuck on ASUS Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on ASUS Icon: Hello, before this happened, my PC was not acting right so I restarted, I look and I am just stuck on the ASUS icon screen that you see before booting up, there is no loading circle, nothing, just the ASUS icon.I've tried restarting 3 times and unplugging all my external...
  6. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  7. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  8. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Stuck on ASUS screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on ASUS screen: Hey all, in desperate need of help cause now I'm having a full PTSD attack on my bday and it's all tech caused. My computer is stuck on the ASUS screen and will not boot at all. It won't even let me enter the bios settings I have tried the turn it off/on method while...
  10. Stuck on ASUS Bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on ASUS Bios: I am stuck on ASUS bios. I have reset the default settings and restarted the computer. It didnt work. I then tried the instructions already posted about changing the boot secure, csm support and pressing f9 while the computer is restarting. It takes me directly back to the...