Windows 10: Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

Discus and support Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my screen was frozen so i restarted my pc and after i opened it i was stuck on the asus loading screen and after its gone its just stuck on a blank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jovian_wj, Jan 16, 2022.

1. jovian_wj Win User

Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

my screen was frozen so i restarted my pc and after i opened it i was stuck on the asus loading screen and after its gone its just stuck on a blank screen, please help me on how to fix this problem

:)

jovian_wj, Jan 16, 2022

2. Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup screen

Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup utility screen. Ive done everything that’s been suggested with the Boot and Security but it still won’t work!!!

LeighCubbon, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ty-after/9e14d535-c117-4d3e-bdbc-ca5c10f185f4

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

1. Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen - Similar Threads - Stuck ASUS Loading

2. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  3. Stuck on loading screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on loading screen...: My laptop was crashing from yesterday so somehow i managed to install a fresh windows 10 but that doesn't fix the issue . Whenever i try to install all windows 10 update my laptop crashes everytime and after installing like 4-5 times it doesn't make any sense now i cant even...
  4. Stuck on loading screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on loading screen...: My laptop was crashing from yesterday so somehow i managed to install a fresh windows 10 but that doesn't fix the issue . Whenever i try to install all windows 10 update my laptop crashes everytime and after installing like 4-5 times it doesn't make any sense now i cant even...
  5. Stuck on loading screen...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen: my screen was frozen so i restarted my pc and after i opened it i was stuck on the asus loading screen and after its gone its just stuck on a blank screen, please help me on how to fix this problem...
  7. Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen: my screen was frozen so i restarted my pc and after i opened it i was stuck on the asus loading screen and after its gone its just stuck on a blank screen, please help me on how to fix this problem...
  8. Stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at loading screen: I have seen this thread on here before and no one ever has an answer to it... they just keep saying to enter safe mode through hard resetting 3 times. Its still a black screen, and I'm not sure why no one understands that there is no option to do anything else. Every time I...
  9. Stuck on ASUS screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on ASUS screen: Hey all, in desperate need of help cause now I'm having a full PTSD attack on my bday and it's all tech caused. My computer is stuck on the ASUS screen and will not boot at all. It won't even let me enter the bios settings I have tried the turn it off/on method while...
  10. stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    stuck on loading screen.: hello, username:xxsopxhiexx there is some weird problem with Roblox. whenever I play Roblox I use my mobile hotspot and it works perfectly fine but today when I connected my mobile hotspot the Roblox website worked perfectly fine but whenever I join a game it freezes on the...