Windows 10: Stuck on "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc".

Discus and support Stuck on "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc". in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Only just started Yesterday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brogan Ward, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Stuck on "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc".

Only just started Yesterday.

:)

Brogan Ward, Oct 20, 2018

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Stuck on "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc".

Stuck in a loop of Automatic repair then black screen then automatic repair could not repair the PC

Hello , I have an acer laptop and windows 10 , I am stuck in loop of preparing automatic repair then black screen then automatic repair could not repair my pc , I have tried advanced options to no avail please could you help

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Automatic loop

paulhyndman, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Stuck on "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc".

1. Stuck on "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc". - Similar Threads - Stuck Automatic Repair

2. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC: I tried every YouTube video and went on command prompt and most of the stuff says stuff like this drive is raw couldn't work or it just wouldn't let me put stuff in the command prompt to try and fix the PC also it won't let me reset my PC it says there was a problem resetting...
  3. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i turn on my computer and I dont know what to do. Please help. The text read:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  4. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: Don’t know what’s wrong with it but anytime I boot it up it goes to the automatic repair failed screen and my password to try to do a system recovery is not working what should I try?...
  5. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: Don’t know what’s wrong with it but anytime I boot it up it goes to the automatic repair failed screen and my password to try to do a system recovery is not working what should I try?...
  6. Windows stuck on preparing automatic repair and automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

Windows stuck on preparing automatic repair and automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: Hello, I need help because I'm stuck preparing the automatic repair and couldn't repair your PC screens. I can't go to the login screen every time I open my computer. Other videos won't work, and automatic repair doesn't help me either. I have been using Startup Repair which...
  7. Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc .: Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc press advanced options to try other options to repair your pc or shut down to turn off your pc. Log file f: recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt.What am I supposed to do? This thing has been on my pc for 2...
  8. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please helptext:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  9. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC"

"Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC": I keep on getting this when i boot up my pc and i can't seem to reset my pc whatsoever. I dont know what to do. Please helptext:"Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your pc or "shut down" to turn off your PC. Log File:...
  10. automatic repair couldn't repair your pc

automatic repair couldn't repair your pc: so that happened. i was at school doing school stuff with my laptop and all of a sudden it restarted and started to update windows. i was a bit pissed but i waited. it was at about 44% i think when my laptop shuts down randomly (my laptop sometimes shuts down when you move it...