Windows 10: Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop

Discus and support Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried everything, even resetarting the pc entirely. But it always results in the same way. It failed to do so, and I'm really just out of ideas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MainlyOffline, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop

I've tried everything, even resetarting the pc entirely. But it always results in the same way. It failed to do so, and I'm really just out of ideas

:)

MainlyOffline, Jul 30, 2021
  2. JohnC Win User

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Stuck in Windows 10 Automatic Repair Infinite Loop

I had Win 8 Pro and did the free Win 10 Pro upgrade over a year ago and have had no problems. Then all of a sudden I am stuck in Windows 10 Automatic Repair Infinite Loop. I have tried so many things with no luck. I have recently updated to the Fall Creator
    Edition. Using the Automatic repair tool I want to reinstall Win 10. I cannot find my original Win 8 image disks. My question can I hit the reinstall from the iso file I down loaded from Microsoft, and with no other disks or product id? I have heard that
    Win 10 has a digital id.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you,

***Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup***

Mustang67gta, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Goonsoon Win User

Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop

Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop

1. Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop - Similar Threads - Stuck Automatic Repair

2. Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop: Hello,I currently have a problem with a laptop having Windows 8.1. It tries to boot, but after loading for a bit it shows a error : , which disappears too fast to be able to read. Afterwards it goes automatically into the repair troubleshoot mode and then just goes into a...
  3. Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop: Hello,I currently have a problem with a laptop having Windows 8.1. It tries to boot, but after loading for a bit it shows a error : , which disappears too fast to be able to read. Afterwards it goes automatically into the repair troubleshoot mode and then just goes into a...
  4. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop: My PC is stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and I want to reset the PC but I don't remember the password.It doesn't have any other accounts registered except adminI've tried every possible password I could think of but it still doesn't work.Your help would mean a lot...
  5. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop: My PC is stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and I want to reset the PC but I don't remember the password.It doesn't have any other accounts registered except adminI've tried every possible password I could think of but it still doesn't work.Your help would mean a lot...
  6. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuck in infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in infinite automatic repair loop: Hi, my Windows is stuck in an automatic repair loop for some days now and I can't get out of it. I have tried the autorepair tool, starting it in safe mode and repairing it with the Windows USB stick but that all didn't work. I also tried to restore it to a restore point but...
  8. Infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite automatic repair loop: I got the error critical process died after I turned on my windows 10 pc after only two days. I have not recently installed anything new nor updated my windows voluntarily. I have looked through the forums for a few hours now and tried everything that was said to work but had...
  9. Infinite loop of "Preparing Automatic repair"

Infinite loop of "Preparing Automatic repair": Hey so some stupid thing happened. I turned off my computer two days ago and when I went to it back on my computer would load and then go into "preparing automatic repair". After that it would continue into a black screen for the next hour and then eventually blue screen and...
  10. "Preparing Automatic Repair" infinite loop

"Preparing Automatic Repair" infinite loop: Hi all, I fresh installed Windows 10x64 in my new laptop. It was working flawlessly. The main drive is a Samsung EVO 960 Nvme. All I did was temporarily replace it with another SSD (I had to test it), and then reinstalled the EVO. Upon reinstalling it each time I power the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 auto repair fail forum