Windows 10: Stuck on Automatic Repair issue, and I don't know what to do.

Discus and support Stuck on Automatic Repair issue, and I don't know what to do. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Crystal_Prick_98 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Crystal_Prick_98, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Stuck on Automatic Repair issue, and I don't know what to do.

/u/Crystal_Prick_98, Oct 19, 2020

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Automatic repair not fixing anything

... I have an Asus laptop and i don t know if i need another hard drive. All i m sure about is my laptop us on an automatic repair loop and i am stuck

Alain Dobrah MICHIGAN, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Stuck on Automatic Repair issue, and I don't know what to do.

Surface Book Automatic Repair Issue

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following details in order to assist you better.

• How did you perform the Automatic repair? Did you use a DVD to perform it or via desktop?
    If you perform via desktop then I suggest you to boot your device using installation media.

I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.
    • Select language and click on Next.
    • Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
    Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Divya Murugan, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on Automatic Repair issue, and I don't know what to do.

1. Stuck on Automatic Repair issue, and I don't know what to do. - Similar Threads - Stuck Automatic Repair

2. I've been stuck here for hours. I don't know what to do. How do I update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been stuck here for hours. I don't know what to do. How do I update.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nickname11235 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijt5yx/ive_been_stuck_here_for_hours_i_dont_know_what_to/
  3. Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.: For the past month or so I've been getting daily BSOD's. Sometimes my PC just reboots without there being a blue screen. These are the BSOD I usually get: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE I've tried: sfc /scannow...
  4. I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?: This always comes up, but I don't really know why or what a .net Framework is. My computer seems to work ok but I don't know how to make it go away.[ATTACH]...
  5. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  6. Don't Know What to Do with the Laptop

Don't Know What to Do with the Laptop: I have a 4 year old laptop which windows doesn't let the updates to be downloaded on due to lack of space. It is an older model solid state drive model with 32GB of storage. Currently I have used all the tricks in the book to bring down the volume of stuff on it but still I...
  7. BIG UHOH AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIG UHOH AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...: HI! I am Frances Nichole but I go by Alexus. Any ways I was trying to download a pdf from my teacher and I think I downloaded they who damn shabang. I mean the whole enchilada of my schools site. I haven't checked if I screwed it all the way up yet or not Im shaking with...
  8. I don't know what to do anymore

I don't know what to do anymore: Basically I hate windows 10 and wanted to go back to windows 7, sadly windows doesn't want to cooperate with me. I want a clean install so all my files and settings would get removed and/or reset which is totally fine. Sadly windows 10 does not like me, I've been stuck at...
  9. Sometimes I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes I don't know what to do: One of my colleagues can't open .pst file. She is using MS Outlook 2013. Only yesterday hers .pst file was fine. 92750
  10. Power settings that I don't know what they do.

in Windows 10 Support
    Power settings that I don't know what they do.: Hello ! I have a laptop and I never actually configured it, so I figured it's about time I did that. This is the laptop I'm talking about: Lenovo Thinkpad T420s i7-2620m Nvidia NVS 4200m While creating a 'power plan', there are some settings that I don't know what...