Windows 10: Stuck on automatic repair

Discus and support Stuck on automatic repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so recently, as in this morning, i was cleaning out my pc when i got the bsod. I was able to boot onto the desktop every few times a restarted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Armando Umanzor, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Stuck on automatic repair

Ok so recently, as in this morning, i was cleaning out my pc when i got the bsod. I was able to boot onto the desktop every few times a restarted my pc, but after about 30 minutes no applications would work. So i looked for a solution to this and now I'm stuck on the Automatic repair screen. It loads and then takes me back to the screen with all the options. I cannot boot into safe mode, either. I can still use cmd prompt, and ive tried a few methods already. If possible, I'd like help asap. Thanks.

:)

Armando Umanzor, Feb 23, 2019

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Stuck on automatic repair loop

Hi Gurupad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have stuck on automatic repair loop after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After installing Windows 10, perform an Automatic Repair.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 23, 2019
  4. sol_kiwi Win User

Stuck on automatic repair

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Still on preparing automatic repair

It is still stucking i can not even rebooth my windows

Can u help me to get into recovery options pls

sol_kiwi, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Stuck on automatic repair

1. Stuck on automatic repair - Similar Threads - Stuck automatic repair

2. Stuck on Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Automatic Repair: I will say first I am not a computer guy, and everything that I’ve read on google so far hasn’t helped. I also don’t know my admin password anymore. I ran into the same problem yesterday and did a system restore. I was able to get in later but when I booted my pc up today I...
  3. Stuck on Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Automatic Repair: I will say first I am not a computer guy, and everything that I’ve read on google so far hasn’t helped. I also don’t know my admin password anymore. I ran into the same problem yesterday and did a system restore. I was able to get in later but when I booted my pc up today I...
  4. Stuck on Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck on Automatic Repair

Stuck on Automatic Repair: My computer is just constantly looping on the automatic repair and won't come off it, it says that it is repairing disk errors and that it would take over an hour to complete but it never completes, it just constantly loops, I also get a message about CPU fan error , I also...
  6. Stuck on automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on automatic repair: So I was on my pc when randomly it shut off, upon rebooting it I got an error message about media presence, start PxE over IPv6 on MAC, then a bunch of numbers. Then it would go to automatic windows repair, fail, and I’d have to restart.I ran through some trouble shooting...
  7. Stuck in Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Automatic Repair: Hi there,Last night I powered off my PC and allowed a windows 11 update. Then today, when starting the PC I automatically go to the automatic repair windows and then a blue screen with a few options.From the troubleshoot I've tried the following:* Startup repair, which does...
  8. Stuck in Automatic Repair

Stuck in Automatic Repair: Hi there,Last night I powered off my PC and allowed a windows 11 update. Then today, when starting the PC I automatically go to the automatic repair windows and then a blue screen with a few options.From the troubleshoot I've tried the following:* Startup repair, which does...
  9. Stuck on automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on automatic repair: My laptop has stopped working,When i boot it it goes automatically to prepairing recovery mode. It stays there.I plugged my ssd into another pc of mine same thing happened.I have a pc with linux it booted but i cant acces the files of my ssd. But the ssd recognized so my ssd...
  10. Stuck in automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in automatic repair: Split from this thread. Hey Greg, hope you and your loved ones are safe and sound! A few hours ago i tried installing an antivirus and it was having some issues so i think i restarted my Dell a couple of times and then i was completely shut out! I’ve been stuck with this...