Windows 10: Stuck on beat the robots

Discus and support Stuck on beat the robots in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have my main user need bitlocker recovery key and I can't!!!!! I forget my password I complete everything and stuck on can't pass the robots. it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gal dolev, Nov 1, 2023.

1. gal dolev Win User

Stuck on beat the robots

I have my main user need bitlocker recovery key and I can't!!!!! I forget my password I complete everything and stuck on can't pass the robots. it's just stuck and I must access my computer! What the **** is that disgrace?! why can't I get help for anything from microsoft?! you are very unprofessional. My main address email is different from this user.

:)

gal dolev, Nov 1, 2023
Thema:

Stuck on beat the robots

1. Stuck on beat the robots - Similar Threads - Stuck beat robots

2. Beat the Robots Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beat the Robots Loop: First of all don't tell me to use a different browser. There is NO other browser. This is a fresh install, or attempted install, of Windows.After successfully verifying I am not a robot more than a dozen times I get an error saying it could not connect to a verification...
  3. Beat the Robots Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beat the Robots Loop: First of all don't tell me to use a different browser. There is NO other browser. This is a fresh install, or attempted install, of Windows.After successfully verifying I am not a robot more than a dozen times I get an error saying it could not connect to a verification...
  4. Beat the Robots Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. on screen Help us beat the robot and some capcha had to fill but after completing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on screen Help us beat the robot and some capcha had to fill but after completing the...: I buy a new laptop with windows 11 but I can't login in after completing chapche completing and now no option to login in windows or Microsoft. There is no option to login, only HELP US TO BEAT THE ROBOT is display. so please suggest...
  6. on screen Help us beat the robot and some capcha had to fill but after completing the...

on screen Help us beat the robot and some capcha had to fill but after completing the...: I buy a new laptop with windows 11 but I can't login in after completing chapche completing and now no option to login in windows or Microsoft. There is no option to login, only HELP US TO BEAT THE ROBOT is display. so please suggest...
  7. Stuck on proving not robot - account recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on proving not robot - account recovery: I am trying to recover my account and have to go through the proving I am not a robot stage. I do it and it says I have successfully done so, but there is no option to continue from there. see image. I am stuck on that screen....
  8. Stuck on proving not robot - account recovery

Stuck on proving not robot - account recovery: I am trying to recover my account and have to go through the proving I am not a robot stage. I do it and it says I have successfully done so, but there is no option to continue from there. see image. I am stuck on that screen....
  9. Stuck on beat the robots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on beat the robots: I have my main user need bitlocker recovery key and I can't!!!!! I forget my password I complete everything and stuck on can't pass the robots. it's just stuck and I must access my computer! What the **** is that disgrace?! why can't I get help for anything from microsoft?!...
  10. Stuck on beat the robots

Stuck on beat the robots: I have my main user need bitlocker recovery key and I can't!!!!! I forget my password I complete everything and stuck on can't pass the robots. it's just stuck and I must access my computer! What the **** is that disgrace?! why can't I get help for anything from microsoft?!...