Windows 10: Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

Discus and support Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sending put an SOS.I have a MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro. Yesterday I went to update my windows through windows update assistant. Everything was going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Haylie Greening, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

Sending put an SOS.I have a MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro. Yesterday I went to update my windows through windows update assistant. Everything was going smoothly, got to 90% and it asked me to restart. After the restart it wouldn't load past the MSI screen. Tried to put it through automatic repair, which lead me to believe stuck in a repair loop. After some searching I was instructed to use a Windows recovery media disk. I got one on a USB drive, plugged it in got through everything, until it asked me to restart. After the restart, it got stuck on the MSI screen again. I'm at a loss on how to proceed

:)

Haylie Greening, Oct 13, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 13, 2022
  3. Cannot install Windows 10 stuck in BIOS

Original title: installed windows 10, from windows 7, unable to boot, computer won't boot. don't have windows 7 cd. would settle for backing 10 out, at this point. Any suggestions

now I'm into the bios screen & have no idea how to proceed!!!!

Stuck at BIOS screen- Original Title

brettrobertso, Oct 13, 2022
  4. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 13, 2022
Thema:

Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

1. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation. - Similar Threads - Stuck BIOS screen

2. Stuck in bios, cannot install windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bios, cannot install windows.: Hello, I built a pc and was able to install and use windows 10 but I had issues with as I could not reset my pc, do sfc scan, stuck on repair and evetually got to a point where i was stuck on the boot loading screenasus logo, dots spinning so I decided to secure erase the...
  3. Stuck in bios, cannot install windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in bios, cannot install windows.: Hello, I built a pc and was able to install and use windows 10 but I had issues with as I could not reset my pc, do sfc scan, stuck on repair and evetually got to a point where i was stuck on the boot loading screenasus logo, dots spinning so I decided to secure erase the...
  4. Stuck in bios, cannot install windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck during installation Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck during installation Windows 10: Hey i was installing windows 10 on imac with boot camp assistant when suddently the usb stick disconnected and now im stuck at a message saying "plug pack usb and press any key" so i did that but nothing is happening i tried putting it off power and back on but it gives me...
  6. Stuck during installation Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck during installation Windows 10: Hey i was installing windows 10 on imac with boot camp assistant when suddently the usb stick disconnected and now im stuck at a message saying "plug pack usb and press any key" so i did that but nothing is happening i tried putting it off power and back on but it gives me...
  7. Stuck during installation Windows 10

8. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.: Sending put an SOS.I have a MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro. Yesterday I went to update my windows through windows update assistant. Everything was going smoothly, got to 90% and it asked me to restart. After the restart it wouldn't load past the MSI screen. Tried to put it through...
  9. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.: Sending put an SOS.I have a MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro. Yesterday I went to update my windows through windows update assistant. Everything was going smoothly, got to 90% and it asked me to restart. After the restart it wouldn't load past the MSI screen. Tried to put it through...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in bios screen during clean install

Windows 10 stuck in bios screen during clean install: Before this happened, I was resetting my windows 10 and it ended with error, thus leaving my pc no operating system. There was no problem in booting except for the no os. So I tried to install Windows 10 again with dvd bootable made by Windows 7 usbdvd tool, via external...