Windows 10: Stuck on black screen with spinning circle after latest update. Same when booting in safe mode.

Discus and support Stuck on black screen with spinning circle after latest update. Same when booting in safe mode. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Tried booting into repair mode already, says I have no points to restore to. Windows updates can’t be rolled back. And when I booted into safe mode,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Gengar95, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Gengar95 Win User

Stuck on black screen with spinning circle after latest update. Same when booting in safe mode.

Tried booting into repair mode already, says I have no points to restore to. Windows updates can’t be rolled back. And when I booted into safe mode, black screen. Startup repair doesn't do anything either. I've tried every option. So thanks to Microsoft I now have to spend a good amount of my weekend fixing this. Am I really going to have reinstall the whole OS? Not the first time a Microsoft update has broken something, getting beyond sick of this.

Screen - https://imgur.com/a/ZIWEIiq

:)

Gengar95, Apr 20, 2019

2. Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update

After I updated my Windows 10 to 1803, my PC can't boot. Stuck at a black screen(no windows logo) with a spinning circle , no HDD indicator activity. However, I can enter safe mode. What is the problem?

ztartennery, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Wim44 Win User
    Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update

Can you explain how you do this ?
    What is the make/model of your PC/Laptop?

Wim44, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Stuck on black screen with spinning circle after latest update. Same when booting in safe mode.

Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Stuck on black screen with spinning circle after latest update. Same when booting in safe mode.

1. Stuck on black screen with spinning circle after latest update. Same when booting in safe mode. - Similar Threads - Stuck black screen

2. Black screen in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen in Safe Mode: Hello, I'm using Windows 10. I wanted to go to Safe Mode to solve some issues with Discord. I did so by pressing Restart while holding the Shift Key. The description says I should see a list with startup options. Instead, the screen is black and the monitor receives no...
  3. Stuck with a black screen with the spinning dot after an update

Stuck with a black screen with the spinning dot after an update: Hello! Yesterday I update my Windows and then it booted up correctly, no issues. I shut down my PC last night now I turned it on to work and it appears that it boots correctly but I see a black screen with the spinning dot on top or everything. I can log in and see the task...
  4. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle: Hello, We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen: Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Press the power button again As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually...
  5. Windows 10 black screen with black circle spinning

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 black screen with black circle spinning: I have a gateway desktop computer(I know...I know) that did some type of update yesterday, the screen is black and has the microsoft wheel spinning, I have hard killed the computer, rebooted it,waited for the black screen with spinning circle to show up, kill it again, I did...
  6. Windiws 10 black screen with black circle spinning

in Windows 10 Support
    Windiws 10 black screen with black circle spinning: I have a gateway desktop computer(I know...I know) that did some type of update yesterday, the screen is black and has the microsoft wheel spinning, I have hard killed the computer, rebooted it,waited for the black screen with spinning circle to show up, kill it again, I did...
  7. Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update: After I updated my Windows 10 to 1803, my PC can't boot. Stuck at a black screen(no windows logo) with a spinning circle , no HDD indicator activity. However, I can enter safe mode. What is the problem? 109641
  8. Stuck at spinning circle before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at spinning circle before login screen: Hello, So here's my issue: I started my computer and came back to find a BSOD. It displayed an error code and mentioned something about a driver error. I waited until the loading reached 100%, but it didn't restart on its own so i shut the computer down manually by holding...
  9. Black screen after latest update, can't get into safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after latest update, can't get into safe mode: Hi everyone, My desktop with Windows 10 stopped booting up a few days ago, I updated it and it booted up properly the first time. The computer was then taking forever to shut down so I force shut it off by holding the power button, and now I get the black screen after...
  10. After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Support
    After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle: My laptop did the big update this morning and now for the last couple hours it has been stuck on a black screen with a white spinning circle. What should I do? I'm inexperienced in areas like this and I don't want to ruin my computer. 62640