Windows 10: Stuck on blinking white bar when booting from usb

Discus and support Stuck on blinking white bar when booting from usb in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just built a new pc for my friend. We got everything running and it booted to bios but when we tried to boot windows 10 from a usb, we just get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/snazzypenguin12, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Stuck on blinking white bar when booting from usb

I just built a new pc for my friend. We got everything running and it booted to bios but when we tried to boot windows 10 from a usb, we just get a blinking white cursor on a black screen in the top left.

Do I need to put windows in the usb again or what can I do to fix this?

submitted by /u/snazzypenguin12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/snazzypenguin12, Oct 3, 2020
  2. G0DS3NT Win User

Blinking bar on every boot-up

There's an annoying white bar blinking for ~5 seconds on every boot-up and it makes it longer. It's nothing critical, the OS and Computer work fine after that but can I get rid of it somehow?

G0DS3NT, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Stuck on blinking white bar when booting from usb

Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor

Yesterday suddenly win 10 stop , then return blue screen with the message win need to repair and we will restarted for you , then win boot into black screen with blinking underscore .
    I try to boot win from usb to use repair but it's return cant repair your pc , then through cmd in troubleshooter from usb I use list disk and its return
    DISK 0 Invalid and its dynamic .
    What should I do I hope the hard disk is not dead yet any suggestions please ??

AbobakrOsman, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on blinking white bar when booting from usb

1. Stuck on blinking white bar when booting from usb - Similar Threads - Stuck blinking white

2. Windows 10 gets stuck when booting from USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 gets stuck when booting from USB: So I'm trying to boot my PC from a USB in which there are the Windows 10 files generated with MediaCreationTool.The problem I'm encountering is that when following the normal steps of the installation I'm actually following the next guide: LightJack - Installing Windows 10...
  3. Windows 10 gets stuck when booting from USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 gets stuck when booting from USB: So I'm trying to boot my PC from a USB in which there are the Windows 10 files generated with MediaCreationTool.The problem I'm encountering is that when following the normal steps of the installation I'm actually following the next guide: LightJack - Installing Windows 10...
  4. Windows 10 gets stuck when booting from USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white...: when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white verticall linesi have used an sandisk 8gb usb bootable drive to reinstall windows 10 on my laptopthe reason for reinstalling is it shows"an operating system wasn't found try disconnecting any...
  6. Blinking Task Bar on Booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blinking Task Bar on Booting: Hello everyone, After the latest update task bar blinking for 2 min and then I able to use my computer. I haven't a problem like this before. I run The System File Checker . Found some corrupted files, repaired them but after that my problem continues. There is video link...
  7. Blinking white lines on screen when installing from boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blinking white lines on screen when installing from boot: Hi! As the subject says, I am installing a fresh Windows 10 from boot and experiencing some odd blinking white lines across the horizontal center of the screen. It's frozen there and doesnt move into the installation at all. How can I fix this? Or at least get more...
  8. Blinking white lines when installing from boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blinking white lines when installing from boot: Hi! As the subject says, I am installing a fresh Windows 10 from boot and experiencing some odd blinking white lines across the horizontal center of the screen pics below. It's frozen there and doesnt move into the installation at all. How can I fix this? Or at least get...
  9. stuck on blue logo when booting from usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    stuck on blue logo when booting from usb: I tried to download windows 10 from the website it paused/failed multiple times but the sha256 checksum was okay and it wasn't corrupt so I used rufus. But when I boot from the usb I get stuck on the logo Ryzen processor , no igpu Radeon graphics The installation works...
  10. Blinking bar on every boot-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blinking bar on every boot-up: There's an annoying white bar blinking for ~5 seconds on every boot-up and it makes it longer. It's nothing critical, the OS and Computer work fine after that but can I get rid of it somehow?...