Windows 10: Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

Discus and support Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dawid Kubaczyk, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only command prompt. Luckily, I have another drive with windows 10 on it, but even if I make it first in BIOS boot sequence, same thing happens. Any help appreciated.

:)

Dawid Kubaczyk, Apr 5, 2023
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 5, 2023
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 5, 2023
  4. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

How to bypass "Choose an operating system" blue screen?

Thanks, Malok,

I think I see where the problem lies. The OS listed on the Boot tab is just "Windows 10"

Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen 347681d1633290810t-how-bypass-choose-operating-system-blue-screen-msconfig-boot-tab-windows-10.jpg

But the top OS on the Selection Screen at Bootup is listed as "Windows 10 from volume 3"

Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen 91232t-how-bypass-choose-operating-system-blue-screen-windows-1-choose-os-lenny-aftere-reinstall.jpg

I'm not sure, but I believe that whichever option I chose at the previous bootup, moves to the top position on a subsequent boot up. So I'll try switching to the bottom option and see what happens.

CluelessInSeatl, Apr 5, 2023
Thema:

Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

1. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen - Similar Threads - Stuck blue Choose

2. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen: Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only...
  3. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen: Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only...
  4. Stuck on Choose an Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  5. Stuck on Choose an Option

Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  6. Stuck on Choose an Option

7. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Choose an option" screen: Hello so i was deleting app for spaces on my HP 15 Notebook PC and I may delete the system and then I turn off my laptop and now my screen stuck like this when i press troubleshoot there other choice but none of them are working and i check for tutorial there suppose to be...
  8. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

Stuck on "Choose an option" screen: Hello so i was deleting app for spaces on my HP 15 Notebook PC and I may delete the system and then I turn off my laptop and now my screen stuck like this when i press troubleshoot there other choice but none of them are working and i check for tutorial there suppose to be...
  9. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

10. Blue screen titled choose an option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen titled choose an option: Laptop show Blue screen title Choose an option when start up. Have tried using troubleshoot option under advance option. Select Setup repair but failed to do so even with my recovery key. Is this window crash? I haven done my backup yet....