Windows 10: Stuck on Blue Options Screen

Discus and support Stuck on Blue Options Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I didn’t do enough research and thought third party driver updaters were the way to go. I installed one, tried to run it, and as you may have guessed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maddie_y, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Maddie_y Win User

Stuck on Blue Options Screen

I didn’t do enough research and thought third party driver updaters were the way to go. I installed one, tried to run it, and as you may have guessed it went wrong. The blue screen of death popped up for a while, but i was eventually able to get rid of it. Now i’m stuck on a blue screen titled “choose an option.” There are five options: exit and continue to windows recovery environment, troubleshoot, use a device, turn off your pc, use another operating system. I don’t have a device to try and troubleshoot with. All the other options fail to work. I’ve gathered as much that the probable malwar

:)

Maddie_y, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Stuck on Blue Options Screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on Blue Options Screen

1. Stuck on Blue Options Screen - Similar Threads - Stuck Blue Options

2. Laptop forever stuck on blue option screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop forever stuck on blue option screen.: The question title is a bit vague but I don't know how to describe it. My laptop has always had problems since I got it would randomly go blue screen and say device has encountered a problem or system needs to be repaired but it wasn't too bad so I just kept using it. But the...
  3. Laptop forever stuck on blue option screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop forever stuck on blue option screen.: The question title is a bit vague but I don't know how to describe it. My laptop has always had problems since I got it would randomly go blue screen and say device has encountered a problem or system needs to be repaired but it wasn't too bad so I just kept using it. But the...
  4. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS: I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe options are:1. Startup repair2. Startup settings 3. Command prompt 4. Uninstall updates 5. UEFI 6. System restore none of the...
  5. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS: I need help! My Asus laptop is stuck on this inescapable advanced options blue screen where NOTHING WORKS I have windows 10 on an Asus laptopThe options are:1. Startup repair2. Startup settings 3. Command prompt 4. Uninstall updates 5. UEFI 6. System restore none of the...
  6. STUCK ON "ADVANCED OPTIONS BLUE SCREEN" NO OPTION WORKS

7. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen: Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only...
  8. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen: Hello, I recently tried to erase my drive with a software, that claimed to erase only external files and not the system one. As you probably guessed it, it also erased system files and got me stuck on this "Choose an option" screen, with none of the options working, only...
  9. Stuck on blue "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. stuck in blue screen advaced option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck in blue screen advaced option: computer has tow options turn of laptop and advanced options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-blue-screen-advaced-option/55b1b24c-14e9-4535-98bb-b6926d349a37