Windows 10: Stuck on blue screen after cliking got it

Discus and support Stuck on blue screen after cliking got it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I just bought new laptop, while doing initial setup of entering password and all, after the window of "Office comes with your device" I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImBatmaannnn, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Stuck on blue screen after cliking got it

Stuck on blue screen after cliking got it 3UqnjCGDU5QkqadklCdWf8Zev3l_UvsVJ55CCLPiJR4.jpg

I just bought new laptop, while doing initial setup of entering password and all, after the window of "Office comes with your device" I click on got it but nothing happens it stays on blue screen forever. Help me!

submitted by /u/ImBatmaannnn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ImBatmaannnn, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 23, 2023
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 23, 2023
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Stuck on blue screen after cliking got it

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

Stuck on blue screen after cliking got it

1. Stuck on blue screen after cliking got it - Similar Threads - Stuck blue screen

2. i got blue screened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got blue screened: I bought a computer from amazon. It was microsoft authorized refurbisher. It came with windows 10. When i got it it said that i had to recover windows 10 . so i do what it said to do and what i got was a blue screen that said STOP CODE :Critical Process Died now i cant do any...
  3. i got blue screened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i got blue screened: I bought a computer from amazon. It was microsoft authorized refurbisher. It came with windows 10. When i got it it said that i had to recover windows 10 . so i do what it said to do and what i got was a blue screen that said STOP CODE :Critical Process Died now i cant do any...
  4. After my PC got blue screen, my games stuck at loading pages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After my PC got blue screen, my games stuck at loading pages.: hi everyone.i would like to ask you regarding what happen with my pc and my games genshin and honkai starrail. A couple days ago i've got blue screen in my laptop but luckily my laptop still works and could run normaly again. But sadly, after I'm doing full scan, deleting all...
  5. After my PC got blue screen, my games stuck at loading pages.

After my PC got blue screen, my games stuck at loading pages.: hi everyone.i would like to ask you regarding what happen with my pc and my games genshin and honkai starrail. A couple days ago i've got blue screen in my laptop but luckily my laptop still works and could run normaly again. But sadly, after I'm doing full scan, deleting all...
  6. Got a blue screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a blue screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I had received this old PC from 2011, and thought it's great to install Windows 11 in it. After got it installed. The PC Started to give BSOD frequently after being idle or active in about 30-45 minutes.The PC : Acer Veriton M6610GBIOS Version : P01-A1CPU : i5-2300 @...
  7. Got a blue screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Got a blue screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I had received this old PC from 2011, and thought it's great to install Windows 11 in it. After got it installed. The PC Started to give BSOD frequently after being idle or active in about 30-45 minutes.The PC : Acer Veriton M6610GBIOS Version : P01-A1CPU : i5-2300 @...
  8. Got blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got blue screen error: What does it mean? What should I do? How long it will take? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-blue-screen-error/09c0ad0e-1b29-4c99-94f4-3fcddfed9a19
  9. got blue screen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    got blue screen error: How can I fix this error.. Problem signature Problem Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure PackageId: Microsoft Corporation.DeviceCenterDiagnostic.3.0 RootCause: Default Version: 1.0.0.0 DynamicParameter: Default OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 Extra...
  10. Got blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got blue screen: Can not reset or restart, it's a Bad system configuration info code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-blue-screen/485d9161-6f05-41d6-abf6-9632ce183be4